USB Loader GX, uloader, etc.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by agentorange, Jan 8, 2011.

Jan 8, 2011
  1. agentorange
    OP

Newcomer agentorange Newbie

United States
    Hi all,
    I've been trying all day to get my wii to work with Donkey Kong Country Returns, Kirby's Epic Yarn, NSMB, and SMG2. I downloaded HBC and have been going back and forth between different USB loaders. With every one, I find that I first get error 002, which I fix, and then another error, which also gets fixed, but it always and eventually ends up at this screen:
    "An error occurred while accessing wii system memory...etc."
    I am on 3.2U and have searched everywhere to try and fix this. I'm using an external hard drive to load the games. I'm currently using USB Loader GX.
    Thanks!

2. Porobu

Member Porobu Gbatemps Shiny Latias

Spain
    Update your cios with ModMii

3. agentorange
    OP

United States
    thanks! what should it be updated to and how? I think I have IOS 222 but I'm not sure...
    also, what is the best game save manager to use? Brawl and AC:CF have gotten screwed up in the past so I just want to take precaution now. thanks again.

4. agentorange
    OP

United States
    Other games like MK and AC:CF work fine for usb hdd on usbloader gx; it's just NSBM, SMG2, etc. I burned them on discs and still get the same problem so it's an issue with my wii and not the app I believe. Do I have to update from 3.2U?