USB Loader GX problem

vWiiHomebrewNoob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw the new USB Loader GX update that can read your sd card, and when i got it, my games were not showing up no matter what i tried. (i am on my vWii on my wii u)

MysticFlipFlop

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Peru
1677028112573.png

blackb0x

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I saw the new USB Loader GX update that can read your sd card, and when i got it, my games were not showing up no matter what i tried. (i am on my vWii on my wii u)
Did you enable SD card mode, either by unplugging all USB devices and activating it when the loaders booted or by going into the hard drive settings and enabling it from there?

If SD card mode is enabled and you've only got 1 partition on your SD card then the loader might not be displaying your games because you don't have Wii games enabled (4th icon from the top) or your directory structure isn't correct.

You must have the games ID in the folder name for it to be detected by the loader e.g. D:\wbfs\Mario Kart Wii [RMCE01]\RMCE01.wbfs

vWiiHomebrewNoob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you enable SD card mode, either by unplugging all USB devices and activating it when the loaders booted or by going into the hard drive settings and enabling it from there?

If SD card mode is enabled and you've only got 1 partition on your SD card then the loader might not be displaying your games because you don't have Wii games enabled (4th icon from the top) or your directory structure isn't correct.

You must have the games ID in the folder name for it to be detected by the loader e.g. D:\wbfs\Mario Kart Wii [RMCE01]\RMCE01.wbfs
i already found out that the problem is that i need a d2x cios but its not letting me install one it keeps failing

vWiiHomebrewNoob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you so much
You don't need to upgrade the d2x cIOS to use SD card mode.

The vWii installer with d2x v11 is attached to my post.
Post automatically merged:

You don't need to upgrade the d2x cIOS to use SD card mode.

The vWii installer with d2x v11 is attached to my post.
how do i change the the ios to the cios though? when i go into wii mod lite and change the ios to the one i installed, after i leave the app the ios is still on the one i was using before

Last edited by vWiiHomebrewNoob,

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/heNQ-22Mqnk?si=B4bTa9MKZkRNCkxU