Hacking USB Loader GX New Super Mario Bros Wii Problem

Emeraldman94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all. I am not a noob, but Im definitely not an expert on this stuff. I am trying to play New Super Mario Bros Wii using USB Loader GX. Whenever I click it and play it. It flashes a black screen then takes me back to the wii menu. Im using IOS 240 the d2x v 10.1. The interesting problem is that if I load the game with Configurable USB Loader it works. I cant figure out why and I would prefer it to work on USB Loader GX. EVERY other game works just not this one. All of my ios are up to date and im on 4.1U. I would appreciate it if someone could help me out and please dont be rude and tell me to just use Configurable USB Loader or call me a noob..... That solves nothing. Thank you very much!

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know how to help you.

First, " IOS 240 the d2x v 10.1" is not really helpful.
Usually, there's nothing installed in "240", and there's no 10.1 version.
What's helpful is not the version, but the base you used to install it in the slot you are using.

You should post a syscheck (look in my signature) if you don't understand how to report your cIOS content properly.

You didn't tell which version of the loader you are using (but it shouldn't matter for your issue).

If only one game is not working, it's probably an issue with that game.
reset the individual settings of the game, and verify that your .wbfs is not write protected.

Emeraldman94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how to help you.

First, " IOS 240 the d2x v 10.1" is not really helpful.
Usually, there's nothing installed in "240", and there's no 10.1 version.
What's helpful is not the version, but the base you used to install it in the slot you are using.

You should post a syscheck (look in my signature) if you don't understand how to report your cIOS content properly.

You didn't tell which version of the loader you are using (but it shouldn't matter for your issue).

If only one game is not working, it's probably an issue with that game.
reset the individual settings of the game, and verify that your .wbfs is not write protected.

I meant IOS 249. And that was it! Somehow that game had read only checked. Thank you so much. That was very frustrating!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SMG4 @ SMG4: hi