Hacking USB Loader GX & Microphone

TheRandomOne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded We Sing Pop & Karaoke Revolution. Using USB Loader GX We Sing Pop works perfectly with the mic I have. Even with Neogamma. But Karaoke Revolution does not read the mic at all. Is the problem simply that I dont have a compatible mic ?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Does it work with other loaders?
If it doesn't work with other loaders, it could be because of the used cIOS.

1. Connect the Mic before launching the game (or before launching the USBLoader?)
2. Try another IOS Base. Your cIOS on slot249 should be Base56, try to launch the game with IOS250 (should be base IOS57). Some music game may require that you use a base IOS58 (if you don't have it, you will have to install it using modmii or d2x installer. You can select the slot you want to install it, IOS248 is a good idea. Maybe you already have the base58 installed in one of the slot 240 to 248)

3. try to update your cIOS (there are v10 of d2x, and two different version : normal and alternative)

Ramzee

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
We Sing Pop works fine with the mic with both Neogamma & USB Loader GX
It's sounds like you are using the wrong based cIOS for Karaoke Revolution.

The "We Sing Pop" mic works with a base IOS57 cIOS ie. d2x v10 beta53-alt 250 [57].
The default IOS for "Karaoke Revolution" is IOS55 and the mic works with a base IOS56 cIOS ie. d2x v10 beta53-alt 249 [56].

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night