Usb loader gx menu not working

Pascal83

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a wii and wanted to mod it to play roms but when i tryed instelling usb loader gx the menu is broken i have the newest version of usb loader gx and homebrew i have tryed reinstalling the whole wii can someone help me

Attachments

• 20220430_112729.jpg
    20220430_112729.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 52

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
the menu is not broken, you just don't have games to display, or you didn't select the source of your games (Wii, Gamecube, Channel on NAND, Channel on emuNAND, USB, SD, partition, etc.)
So, maybe you didn't select "Wii games" to be displayed from your HDD, or they are not in the right folder or format.
See the top menu ? click on the 4th icon, and select which Game source you want to display : Wii, GC, NAND, emu

OR you just don't have ANY GAME installed on your HDD, so of course there is nothing to display.

You have the HDD size displayed, so I suppose you have an HDD connected to USB.
See your HDD size, and the free size ? exactly the same, meaning you don't have anything installed on that partition !

Maybe you have multiple partition on your HDD ?
You can choose the partition to use, the one to list games from. (it's in the settings > HDD > install partition)

Or you just need to install your FIRST game.
insert a Wii disc, select "install" in the popup.
USBLoaderGX will copy the disc to HDD (in your "install partition" mentioned just 3 lines above), and once complete the game will appear on your screen.

Last edited by Cyan,
Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1