USB Loader GX Error

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by psxboy500, Jan 3, 2010.

Jan 3, 2010

USB Loader GX Error by psxboy500 at 9:39 PM (736 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. psxboy500
    OP

Newcomer psxboy500 Member

United States
    Hello,

I've been running a 3.3U system with cIOS Rev 13a for quite awhile now. I've never had a problem with my Wii or the HD.

Until today. Recently, I helped my girlfriend hack her Wii. I transferred the games on my hard drive to her own. I kept my HD plugged into my computer all weekend, and we used her hard drive to play games.

When I went to plug in my hard drive into the Wii today, it didn't work. It only loads one game: Wii Fit. I try to navigate around the USB Loader menu and sometimes will get a strange code dump error. It brings me to a black screen filled with character and numbers.

When I do try to load WiiFit, it gives me Error #002. I've never had this happen before and never had to use the #002 fix to get it to work before.

I checked my hard drive on the WBFS 3.0 program on my computer and it shows that all the games are still there. Yet my Wii isn't reading them...

Do you think it could just be that my hard drive is corrupt? Or does the issue stem further than that?

Thank you.

2. giantpune

Member giantpune GBAtemp Addict

United States
    more likely you have the parental control turned on or you have it set to only show favorites and you have 1 game marked as a favorite.

3. AceOfAces

Member AceOfAces GBAtemp Regular

United States
    If that isn't the problem, try reinstalling the games back into your HD.

4. AceOfAces

Member AceOfAces GBAtemp Regular

United States
    There's either a problem with the hard drive or the Wii.

5. cobleman

Member cobleman GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    I had a similar problem after cloneing my HDD to my sisters through wbfs manger 3
    i do admit i cancelled the operation a couple of times. Anyway it currupted around 20 to 30 games
    long story short i reformatted and reinstalled lucky my cousin has all the games i do lol