usb loader and backup launcher questions

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by rotherdrummer, Jan 1, 2010.

1. rotherdrummer
    OP

rotherdrummer Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 1, 2010
    hi everyone

i've spent the last 2 days reading hundreds of forum posts and tutorials but i'm still confused. i'm hoping you can help me...

i have a wii which is running 3.2e and gamma backup launcher v0.3 with ios249. this has been working great for ages, but recently i've started getting the dreaded #002 error [​IMG]

at the same time, my wii also has usb loader v1.0 installed. my wii is connected to a usb disk with a wbfs partition. again, this has worked fine for a while but i'm starting to get the #002 error

things seem to have moved on a lot since i installed gamma and usb loader! and i'm stuck on choosing the best upgrade path. unfortunately, there's that much information online about different combinations of setups i'm unsure of what i need to do in order to update my backup launcher and usb loader software for my specific config

any help or guidance, or even just a link to a tutorial that will work for me would be greatly appreciated. again, my setup is as follows:
    wii firmware: 3.2e
    gamma backup launcher v0.3
    usb loader v1.0
    ios249

basically, my goal is to prevent the #002 error

thanks [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice