usb hub + gamecube controller adapter

Felix12332

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i was thinking of buying a usb hub for my wii since i read the rumble feature on a gamecube controller would be off if you only used one (which i'm not even sure works so i would apreciate a confirmation) so i wanted to confirm if both the usb hub AND the gamecube adapter for the switch or wii u would work since i have one for the switch as well as 2 original gamecube controllers
i would just use the wii ones but for some reason nintendo decided to remove the gamecube compatability on the model i have so i don't really have a choice (i could buy the original model but it would be a last resort for me)

Exidous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The USB hub (usb controllers in general) doesn't work with an unmodified Nintendo Wii in Gamecube mode.

Various Wii homebrew have implemented USB controller support, which is what a gamecube controller hooked up to the Wii U/Switch usb gamecube controller hub would *hopefully* be recognized as by such software. Nintendont is the preeminent homebrew solution for playing Gamecube games on Wii hardware.

So there's not one answer, you'd have to ask about specific software - and someone else, I haven't attempted this configuration myself.

Reactions: Felix12332

Felix12332

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i see... i'll buy one and see if it works as a test and in case it doesn't i can just use it with my pc

Felix12332

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i have 2 controllers so i'm just gonna remove all the working parts from one and put it on the other as well replace the joystick caps

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...