USB HD not recognised after 4.2 + other issues

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by guzzla, Jan 3, 2010.

Jan 3, 2010
  1. guzzla
    OP

Newcomer guzzla Newbie

United Kingdom
    Upgraded successfully to 4.2, a few issues on the way but seems ok, homebrew installs fine and legit games load ok.

None of my old homebrew works but that should be no biggie, as i should just be able to download new versions.

I have tried all the versions of cfg usb loader, usb loader gx and neogamma but no matter what I do the usb drive that had been working fine before is not detected, just times out no matter what slot i use.

A separate question that will help my understanding of this is to do with IOs's. Whilst going through the upgrade process i installed a load of ios's, including all the ones people seem to recommend for the various problems people have here (rev 14 etc). Does this mean that these will be used if needed? or is only the one I installed last used, or is there a way to easily change them if they are all installed? I am confused on this aspect.

Otherwise any tips on how to get my usb games back?

Thanks for any help.
    [​IMG]

2. sniperz

Newcomer sniperz Member

China
    if you wanna play usb games , you may have cIOS202,222,223 v4 &cIOS38 rev 14 installed,you can get it here:http://filetrip.net/

3. DVS

Newcomer DVS Advanced Member

United States
    Follow this guide from the start. You probably updated to 4.2 thru nintendo and it stubbed your ios.