Gaming Upgrading SD Card Help!!!!

laz305

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm upgrading to a bigger SD Card and I copied everything over but the 2 CIA's I had installed don't show up on the new card. Do I have to install them again? If so why?

laz305

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I selected everything on the SD Card and just dragged and dropped. I'm on Lumas CFW. Where is the file location on the SD Card of that emuNAND?

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I selected everything on the SD Card and just dragged and dropped. I'm on Lumas CFW. Where is the file location on the SD Card of that emuNAND?
If you have it, then it is a hidden partition, use "3DS Multi EmuNAND Creator" to check by putting the old sd to a card reader and press "Extract emuNAND", if it says save file then you got it so save it to the .bin file, then you need to make a emuNAND partition on your new sd card, (remember to backup your sd card files first, couse the emuNAND creation will delete every file) and Inject it with the old emuNAND.bin. If you don't have it then just install the .cia files again, but first go to your old sd card and make save dumps of those cia's just in case, GOOD LUCK:yay:

Last edited by tomx86,
Reactions: laz305

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc