Upgrade PS4 Helpme

savsc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi. I bought one with an ofw 11.2 with the hope that some soul would be able to find a flaw as soon as possible to make a cfw and multiman good memories with the PS3. Is it now possible to upgrade back to firmware 9.0 ?
Ps Maybe even a hardware upgrade with the Teensy chip like this!
You help me ?
Can you explain the guide to me?

ZeroT21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I bought one with an ofw 11.2 with the hope that some soul would be able to find a flaw as soon as possible to make a cfw and multiman good memories with the PS3. Is it now possible to upgrade back to firmware 9.0 ?
You help me ?
Sadly it isn't so simple to just revert back to firmware 9.0 when you don't know what the previous firmware the ps4 was on before it updated to the current firmware

Reactions: KiiWii

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
You're playing the waiting game, waiting for an exploit for 11.x to be released now. So buckle up and wait. But feel free to upgrade the HDD to an SSD while you wait, that's pretty fun.

Reactions: savsc

savsc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You're playing the waiting game, waiting for an exploit for 11.x to be released now. So buckle up and wait. But feel free to upgrade the HDD to an SSD while you wait, that's pretty fun.
I deactivate updates in the car etc, for SSD it is a good idea, I trust that as soon as possible some genius enlightens us.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You help me ?

PS4 actually have no CFW, it is just an exploit that allow you access to debug menu. There is no exploit for anything above 9.00 at the moment. So sell that 11.2 and get a 9.00 unit.

Reactions: savsc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto