Hacking Updating A9LH

XxShalevElimelechxX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Hi guys, so if u didnt know a new version of safea9lhinstaller came out a day ago.
So, i wanna to update but now the FIRM0 the installer is using in the n3ds 8.1 one and i cant find it anywhere, even not at the ISO site, and i cant find one to compile on github...
Can someone send me it in pm for me pls..?
B.T.W : I saw somewhere that someone made a stage3 for a9lh, so if someone can send it to me too, it would be awesome...
Thx in advance and have a nice day.:)

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Hi guys, so if u didnt know a new version of safea9lhinstaller came out a day ago.
So, i wanna to update but now the FIRM0 the installer is using in the n3ds 8.1 one and i cant find it anywhere, even not at the ISO site, and i cant find one to compile on github...
Can someone send me it in pm for me pls..?
B.T.W : I saw somewhere that someone made a stage3 for a9lh, so if someone can send it to me too, it would be awesome...
Thx in advance and have a nice day.:)
Don't use the new one as its somehow broken with the stage and payload v2 d0k3 tools. Stick with the v1 until it's fixed

XxShalevElimelechxX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel

Baallrog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Using FIRM0 from Firmware 8.1 adds 4k space for Stage 1 and a new found key, but nothing everyone needs if a9lh is already installed for the time beeing.
So no need for us to update ?
I followed the Plailect guide this week ...

In term of functionnalities, what can we expect from this update ?

SirByte

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hope there's going to be an easy-to-use upgrader function in OTPHelper (to get the files you didn't get with the old version of the guide) and SafeA9LHInstaller.

MeteK

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello ! Is there an already compiled files for updating Aurora A9HL (no screen init) ?

Last edited by MeteK,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended