1. JayleeWalkerz

OP JayleeWalkerz Newbie
    Newcomer

Belgium
    Hi, i've just had a rollercoaster of issues, I need help please.

So I was on atmosphere (I always use the sd setup site kosmos defaults). Anyway my usb installs suddenly weren't working anymore.

I said let's update atmosphere and the other stuff maybe that'll fix it. I'm on firmware 9.2 and atmosphere went from 0.9 i think to the newest ver 0.12 along with latest versions of hekate etc.
    And I did click to include the sig patches.

So it's updated, I want to go into album so I can try to install via usb like I used to.
    Every time I tried album it crashed and I had to restart.

I was like oh no, but do the games still work? I load up a game and i get an error message saying Panic occurred while running atmosphere.
    And it happens with every single game.
    And then it shut down completely, took like 20min for tegrarcm to recognize it to restart thought it bricked my system but fortunatly not.

During the sdsetup I also included fusee-primary plus hekate. Cause I read that using fusee primary could fix the usb install thing.
    When I try to launch fusee primary it just loads and then turns off nothing happens, so only hekate "works".

Anyway I can launch with hekate but I can't play any games nor access the album, can anyone please help?
    Thank you!

2. Goku1992A

Goku1992A GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Start fresh all over again you can grab the files from youtube

3. JayleeWalkerz

OP JayleeWalkerz Newbie
    Newcomer

Belgium
    Hi, starting fresh over do you mean just try again and overwrite with the sd files on the video?
    I can't just delete the stuff on my sd card right?

Also his newest video just links to the sdsetup website which I used as well so I don't see how that's gonna fix it unfortunatly :/

4. Goku1992A

United States
    If you have issues I can give you the direct files I have a copy that I did for my buddies on 9.2.0 CFW

5. JayleeWalkerz

OP JayleeWalkerz Newbie
    Newcomer

Belgium
    Sure thx! I can try it out.

6. JayleeWalkerz

OP JayleeWalkerz Newbie
    Newcomer

Belgium
    Ps I found the atmosphere error but it's a .bin file and when you open it it's gibberish.
    How can I read the error?

7. Goku1992A

United States

Download the link below and format your current SD to fat32 and copy what you see below to your SD and you should be good. Due to legality issues I had to delete all the roms in the MYGBA section. I dont want Nintendo trying to sue me

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3osr1urc048r6b3/SDFiles9.2.0.rar/file

Switchh.PNG

8. JayleeWalkerz

OP JayleeWalkerz Newbie
    Newcomer

Belgium
    Is it safe to just delete everything? Any way I can keep my games? Got 400gb sd card full of games I don't rly wanna redownload and stuff, also it's already fat32.

Also I kinda wanna get the latest atmosphere working cause when i'll need to update at some point, i'll have the same issue :/

9. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Portugal
    Good guide, indeed but I recommended not to used it. It was great for a days or weeks before it become an outdated guide rather quicker. A guide site is much better. I was told never to used it and they were right.

I admit that I tried old guide from any video a long time ago for PS3 and PS4 and seems to work very well then I found the better guide that is always update often by writing and reedit it. Works best than the outdated video.

Last edited by azoreseuropa, May 18, 2020
    Goku1992A likes this.
  10. litlnicky

litlnicky Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    hiya, maybe try this , make a copy of your atmosphere folder,delete the folder off your sd card, get latest reinx package, extract n copy to sd card , boot with hekate bin ,select reinx payload , if it works , later u cud try boot atmosphere again

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Last edited by litlnicky, May 18, 2020
  11. Goku1992A

United States
    I have no idea I'm sorry I always have my games stored on an external HD I been stopped using HBG shop because a situation like this
    There are so many CFW lol I'm still on the same one since December

azoreseuropa likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - atmosphere, Updated, crashed