Hacking Unblocking PSN access?

riggs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So it turns out that PSN access/spoofing has not worked since Henkaku v4 (we're currently on v6). Is there a way of reversing this? I"m sure it'll eventually be re-enabled with a future Henkaku update, but being the impatient dick I am, I kinda need it now.

I've tried using a Henkaku "downgrader" that installs v4 as an offline hack accessible via the email app, but it doesn't seem to work. PSN access is still unavailable; I try to access the store and get prompted to log in, but after doing so I get asked again about 5 seconds later (and again and again in a never-ending loop).

Trophy syncing still appears to work perfectly fine however.

All I want is to be able to access my Minecraft cloud save :cry:

Never mind. See my post further down - the problem was with Sony's 2-step verification system.

Last edited by riggs,

riggs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If I'm quick enough I can get access to my download list (as soon as the sign in box disappears I hit the bottom right button and then hit downloads) but if I leave it on the main store page it signs out after a couple of seconds.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you trying to download the save from cloud using playstation plus? I never had any issues downloading games from playstation store and i had henkakue active. The spoofing i think just makes it so the the system doesn't ask for update. It never mention lock out of playstation network.:unsure:

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried using a Henkaku "downgrader" that installs v4 as an offline hack accessible via the email app, but it doesn't seem to work.

There should be no reason to downgrade. Restart system, open website and install latest version. Then go to settings and sign in to psn, then do whatever it is you want. :unsure:

riggs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ugh. Figured it out. Sony's half-assed 2-step verification system. Generated a new password for my Vita and everything appears to work again.

FFS!

Thing is, that 2-step whatnot states that you generate a temp. password for the initial sign in, then once you've authenticated you can sign out and go back to using your regular password. This doesn't seem to work on my systems though; I've had to continue using the temp. password on both my Vita and PS3 as attempting to use my regular password results in the 2-step error message (and subsequent txt to my phone).

Reactions: SuperDan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.