Hacking uloader

sak50

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot what to merge to make the instruments work on other rock bands? i updated my uloader and now my instruments arent sincing. Thanks

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If you're using v4 of Hermes's cIOS, it'll be 38 and 37.

With v5, just use the one with the base of 37.
smile.gif

sak50

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i erased channel 4.5 and i keep getting error -1035 when i try to install 5.1d channel wad, what gives? now it wont let me put 4.5 on

sak50

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any ideas? i really like the uloader channel..it works through homebrew but i cant install the wad now, i get stupid -1035 error?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sak50 said:
any ideas? i really like the uloader channel..it works through homebrew but i cant install the wad now, i get stupid -1035 error?
For that to work you need cIOS249 rev18/rev19 with IOS38 as base, cIOS249 rev17 or lower, or a normal trucha'd IOS.

nunavat2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reviving almost 1 year old thread, but google brought me here.

When you install wiiware wads by putting in the appropriate folder, it says after installing they will be erased. So where do they go? wii memory or usb disk?

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It's a bit off-topic, as it is in no way related to the other question, but meh...

I have always used uloader in combination with an emulated wii nand (on USB drive). If you have this same setup, it will automatically install to this emulated nand (on USB:\nand) and ignore the wii nand completely. No idea what'll happen if you run it without having an emulated nand...I guess it'll install to the real nand, but I'm not sure. Maybe it'll even put the containing files in further empty USB:\nand\title0474141 and USB:\nand\ticket0474141* folders.

*random numbers in this example: it depends on which wiiware you install

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: That's a relief to hear. Do you know what happened?