• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

UFO Talk

Tuhr

Doctor Spaceballs
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

There are people who are termed abductees because they are taken by aliens against their will. There are people termed experiencers because they go willingly. From my experience there is nothing that can be done to stop it and it's basically 'we can do this the hard way or the easy way and you're coming with us' as only option. It becomes an abduction when you turn it into one. Either way you're going to be taken if it's why you're being visited.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Before Black Doom in Shadow the Hedgehog(video game) in Archie Sonic Comics there were Xorda aliens race according to someone from Sonic Retro Forum it was concept idea of Ken Penders. So was Shadow the Hedgehog created at Space Colony Ark since Sonic Adventure 2.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Before Black Doom in Shadow the Hedgehog(video game) in Archie Sonic Comics there were Xorda aliens race according to someone from Sonic Retro Forum it was concept idea of Ken Penders. So was Shadow the Hedgehog created at Space Colony Ark since Sonic Adventure 2.
What do you mean "so was Shadow the Hedgehog created at...", are you implying that was Ken Penders' idea? If anything, ideas between early works on sonic x and what influenced the games kind of overlapped, but the archie comics couldn't have been that big of a factor in sega of japan business.
Post automatically merged:

There are people who are termed abductees because they are taken by aliens against their will. There are people termed experiencers because they go willingly. From my experience there is nothing that can be done to stop it and it's basically 'we can do this the hard way or the easy way and you're coming with us' as only option. It becomes an abduction when you turn it into one. Either way you're going to be taken if it's why you're being visited.
Fuck off, noone's gonna take me that way anymore, be it aliens, humans (police) or whatever. I've had enough in the past and I will fight for it if necessary. Most likely they will underestimate what I can do now.
Something always happened with the years ending of 4 for me, those were the big "abduction" moments I guess...I only can hope to prevent it this year myself, but there hasn't been any prior ufo signs this time or whatever else, so I think they were quite "done" with me in the end if you get what I mean.
And really telling Luke that he will be abducted is not going to improve on his mental health at all.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
What do you mean "so was Shadow the Hedgehog created at...", are you implying that was Ken Penders' idea? If anything, ideas between early works on sonic x and what influenced the games kind of overlapped, but the archie comics couldn't have been that big of a factor in sega of japan business.

Fuck off, noone's gonna take me that way anymore, be it aliens, humans (police) or whatever. I've had enough in the past and I will fight for it if necessary. Most likely they will underestimate what I can do now.
Something always happened with the years ending of 4 for me, those were the big "abduction" moments I guess...I only can hope to prevent it this year myself, but there hasn't been any prior ufo signs this time or whatever else, so I think they were quite "done" with me in the end if you get what I mean.
And really telling Luke that he will be abducted is not going to improve on his mental health at all.
https://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php?threads/archie-sonic-comic-megathread.24219/

Tuhr

Doctor Spaceballs
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thinking you can stop aliens when the US government can't and thinking you can fight the police department is mental health.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/u...ts-government-in-revealing-report/ar-BB1htKyA

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I remember one year ago in Karpacz Hotel in Poland it's very nearby Czech Republic I asked for instance my own uncle Dariusz Kosobudzki(he's brother for my mom)about Atlantis even Bermuda Triangle and he said that he was reading about UFO little bit in the internet. He seems to be even nearby Long Island in New York in the USA. By reinterpreting his own words.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The US Air Force has declassified the details of an interesting UFO encounter that took place in 2023, when one of the pilots encountered not one, but four unidentified flying objects. A sketch of one of them has just hit the Internet.
American pilots have a long, several-decades-long history of UFO encounters, but as it turns out, you don't have to go that far back to find this type of event. One of them took place just a dozen or so months ago, at the beginning of 2023, off the coast of Florida, when a US Air Force pilot noticed a strange, unidentified flying object during exercises over the Gulf of Mexico.
We first heard about the incident in mid-2023, during the meeting of a special commission in the US Congress, which looked at the activities of the American authorities in investigating the UFO phenomenon. One of the politicians, Matt Gaetz, then gained access to the first information about this event and, based on the photos provided to him, stated that he "was unable to link the object to any human structure built by the United States or its opponents."
New documents, declassified by the US Air Force, reveal further details about this intriguing event. As we read, on January 23, 2023, during a flight over the Gulf of Mexico, a USAF pilot noticed four unidentified flying objects on the radar. He managed to make eye contact with one of them and described it as an object resembling the shape and size of an "Apollo ship" with a rounded bottom illuminated in "orange-red" and a cone-shaped upper section with gray panels on it. The pilot also made a sketch of a strange vehicle:
5KDZt30.jpg

The object noticed by the pilot was at an altitude of approximately 5 km and, interestingly, after approaching it to a distance of approximately 1.5 km, the aircraft's radar failed and simply turned off. After landing, the ground crew was unable to clearly diagnose the cause of the fault. The US Air Force report also did not record speeds for any of the unidentified objects.
What exactly did the American pilot see that day? Your guesses are as good as ours, but it is possible that this will not be the last time we hear about this event. The US Air Force has a recording of this meeting, but does not want to reveal it yet, claiming that it is related to the national security of the United States. We also do not know whether the photos Matt Gaetz saw come from this mysterious recording. Efforts are currently underway to gain access to the video, but it is difficult to say whether these efforts will be successful.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The UFO was supposed to land one hundred kilometers from Gliwice. The world media wrote about it. What happened in Jarnołtówek 15 years ago?
Jarnołtówek is a small town with less than 800 inhabitants, located near Głuchołazy, right next to the border with the Czech Republic. Exactly 15 years ago, an unidentified flying object (UFO) was supposed to land here. Little Jarnołtówek became famous on the forums of ufologists and researchers of phenomena that are difficult to explain. The world's media also wrote about it (including American, Japanese, Peruvian, Australian). What happened here on January 19, 2009? Is Jarnołtówek the second Polish Emilcin?
Jarnołtówek - a village at the end of Poland

The border with the Czech Republic is only one kilometer away. Złoty Potok lazily winds its way through the village and flows into the Prudnik River a little further. The area is dominated by the hills of the Opawskie Mountains - Srebrna Kopa, Biskupia Kopa, Bukowa Góra and Krzyżówka. There are several recreation centers in the town. Gliwice is only 100 kilometers away. The idyllic landscape attracts tourists seeking peace and quiet. Residents of Silesia also like to come here.
UFO in Jarnołtówek?

- First there was a huge roar of rockets being fired, then deafening silence. There was a bang again, and silence... and a violent brightness. And then a dark object rose above the ground, with a blue, triangular beam of light at the bottom. A split second later he was gone - such words of Adam Maksymow were quoted many times in the past 15 years by the media, including the world ones.
He was the one who witnessed a strange visit of aliens to a border town. Mr. Adam has been running the MAX recreation center here for years. Skeptics may argue that he found a great way to promote his business.
But Adam Maksymow's observations and words were also confirmed by other residents of Jarnołtówek, who observed a strange phenomenon that night. Supporters of the UFO theory over Jarnołtówek managed to find information that on that day, German radars detected strange phenomena in the sky, and apparently unidentified objects were also seen over the airport in Stuttgart.
The UFO topic is still alive

The most information about the UFO in Jarnołtówek in the media, including worldwide, was published in 2009. Information about this event even reached Australia and Peru. It was lived by ufologists on various continents. Despite the passage of time, this topic returns from time to time. Adam Maksymów was a guest on various television stations, newspapers and portals. A few days ago, one of the national television stations recorded an on-site interview with a witness of the January incident.
- Sometimes unimaginable and unpredictable things happen in life - you just have to be in the right place at the right time... It happened to me. What I and other witnesses saw and heard lasted only 6-7 seconds. How easy it is to miss such a short moment that leaves a lasting mark for the rest of your life - Adam Maksymów confidently declares.
Emilcin was there earlier

The most famous place in Poland where a UFO was supposed to land is Emilcin, a tiny village in the Lublin Voivodeship. It was here that on May 10, 1978, farmer Jan Wolski had a close encounter with aliens. This event was the subject of a number of studies and articles. It remains controversial to this day and has both numerous supporters and a similar group of critics.
In 2005, the only existing UFO monument in Poland was erected in the village. It shows a metal cube placed on a stone pedestal with the inscription: "On May 10, 1978, a UFO object landed in Emilcin. The truth will still surprise us... NAUTILUS Foundation 2005.”

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
There will be fewer and fewer reports of the existence of UFOs. "Americans think the government is hiding something"
The number of people coming forward with stories about encounters with extraterrestrial civilization will decrease, says Sean Kirkpatrick, former head of the special investigative unit of the US Department of Defense, to "Newsweek".
The term UFO, or unidentified flying objects, has been abandoned in government jargon in favor of UAP, or unidentified anomalous phenomena. In July 2022, the Pentagon established the All Domains Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), led by Kirkpatrick until December 2023.

Kirkpatrick told Newsweek that the total number of UAPs reported by the U.S. military, intelligence officials and members of the public will decline as military personnel and the public better understand the technologies being developed around the world.
I remember when digital article was little bit longer. It’s also something because of nowadays american citizens couldn’t recognize UFOs’ flying saucers they see no difference between drones and UFOs’ flying saucers by reinterpreting someone else’s words.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I wanted to post that funny GIF of that guy walking out while trying to be interviewed at some con or event...but I can't find it, what was it called?

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
A unique phenomenon over Karpacz. "Falling UFO"
The last few weeks are a perfect time to observe unique phenomena in the Polish sky. The Facebook profile of Lubuskie Łowcy Burz publishes another photo showing a unique lenticular cloud over Karpacz.
The author of the photo published on this most popular social media platform is Grzegorz Janiak. The man documented a unique phenomenon in a photograph, which, not without reason, is called a "falling UFO" by Internet users. Altocumulus lenticularis, as this cloud is actually called, looks like a saucer falling from the sky in the photo.
Spectacular phenomena over Poland
Over the past few weeks, clouds have appeared many times in the Polish sky and remained on Internet users' tongues for a long time. This is not surprising, because lenticular clouds, which often appeared in photographs, are an extremely rare phenomenon.
We discussed one of the last observations of this type in mid-December this year. – then altocumulus lenticularis appeared over the Tatra Mountains. Now the Lubusz Storm Hunters share a frame shot by Grzegorz Janiak. The photographer captured a unique creation - a high and descending lenticular cloud.
As we have already explained, altocumulus lenticularis clouds form primarily at high altitudes and are a rare phenomenon. This is due to the fact that two conditions must be met for their creation. The first is high blood pressure. The second one is low temperature.
s2TYTuQ.png

When both conditions occur, at altitudes above 6 km above sea level. water vapor condenses and an object is formed with a shape similar to an optical lens - hence the term altocumulus lenticularis as lenticular clouds.
The exact process of formation of this type of clouds begins with the heating of air masses by the sun's rays, and then lifting them upwards, where the humidity increases. At high altitude, the air cools and the pressure decreases. Eventually, water vapor condenses, and this results in the appearance of a lenticular cloud in the sky, which delights photographers with its shapes.
To me it sounds like another government coverup.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
UFO is a proof of concept to erase signifant piece of mankind collective consciounes to give a feel of new ground of "New Order" believers and New Age practicers to fill the space where God presisted. We were prepared with this nonsens on Discovery Channel in past decade without particular reason channel was changed to stand-up comedy. The problem is there's no other order than the one that exist, world can be in mess but natural law is something constant, and that speak much about the nature of supernatural reality. You can only roll back "Original Order" picking up right card of history coresponding to reality. They can't change order by reinterpret the facts to something false. Somehow i was sure that after pandemic, war, UFO will be bring on the first page news. Angels good and bad are among us, they're always were, and thats nothing new. That's only my opinion based on observation and expirience. Seems that UFO has significat place in NWO agenda, and clearly presents for who the globalists severes, I wonder how fast this next gen babel utopia nonesens collapse, cause the truth is out there, but In the thick fog people can't see it trough.
I've believed it since "ROSWELL"
Go blame MIB.

People really be arguing over anything today.
:lol:

Last edited by Luke94,

plasturion

temporary hermit
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
People have different habbits despite what they wear... MiB, do you mean Man in Blue? yes, actually you can blame them.
It's all about for what are you chasing.
I had some weird close meetings with something who tried to pretend to be alien/ufo, since then ufo feels like set up upcover.
But the spaceship with milions of blinking lights on the whole sky like in the independece day was quite fun expierence. : )
Don't blame me too, I never asked or thought about these things i just dreamed about, and have zero interest in it.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
People have different habbits despite what they wear... MiB, do you mean Man in Blue? yes, actually you can blame them.
It's all about for what are you chasing.
I had some weird close meetings with something who tried to pretend to be alien/ufo, since then ufo feels like set up upcover.
But the spaceship with milions of blinking lights on the whole sky like in the independece day was quite fun expierence. : )
Don't blame me too, I never asked or thought about these things i just dreamed about, and have zero interest in it.
What was the pretend ufo? Can you describe it what it was?
and what ship with million blinking lights? Was that in your dream or reality? wtf

plasturion

temporary hermit
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
believe me you don't want to know, i heard even a hells screem, and have seen a person with a long hood and deep low voice tried to befriend with me... that was strange, dream or real ( i guess somewhere between) maybe that's only me because sometimes i can see too far and this thing didn't know that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto