Udpating emuNAND

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by txskeets, Mar 15, 2016.

1. txskeets
    OP

txskeets Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 30, 2009
    United States
    I used this guide here - https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki to downgrade my 3ds. Everything works fine, emuNAND is on 10.6 and sysNAND is 9.2 (all booting from the SD card). When I went into the eShop tonight its wanting me to update to the new 10.7 update. Since I used that guide above and arm9loaderhax, I should be ok to update the emuNAND to 10.7, correct? Sorry if thats a noob question but I spent 2 days downgrading (I went VERY carefully and read over each instruction multiple times and I just dont want to screw up my emuNAND and not have my homebrew or roms stop working.

Thx.

2. samiam144

samiam144 RĂ©gulier

Aug 19, 2007
    Canada
    Just be sure you are in EmuNAND, and update from System Settings (never through the eShop or it will update Sysnand, so I've heard).

3. txskeets
    OP

txskeets Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 30, 2009
    United States
    Thanks! I'm always in emuNAND (I boot to it) and I have a great theme that lets me know if I'm accidentally in sysNAND so I dont screw it up. Interesting on updating through system settings (and not through the eShop).

Thanks for the quick reply. Everyone here at GBATemp has been REALLY helpful helping me downgrade and answering any questions I had. I really appreciate it.

4. SANNIC789

SANNIC789 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 3, 2015
    United States
    no thats not tru you can do it in the e-shop