Hacking TX Website Offline?

OriginalCopycat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I’m getting an error accessing any TX site.
Cloud flare says:

browser: working
Cloudflare: working
Host: tea*-xec*****.*om: Error

What happened?
The origin web server is not reachable.

anyone else?

PiracyForTheMasses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no legal precedence that would give Nintendo the right to shutdown anyone's website. Nor would they want to (for PR sake).
LMFAO. You are without a doubt an idiot. Do you know how many websites Nintendo has shut down, do you know how many websites Nintendo has taken over. People like you are the problem with the world. You think your opinion is fact, when the fact is your opinion is complete ass and the facts disprove your stupidity.

OriginalCopycat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
LMFAO. You are without a doubt an idiot. Do you know how many websites Nintendo has shut down, do you know how many websites Nintendo has taken over. People like you are the problem with the world. You think your opinion is fact, when the fact is your opinion is complete ass and the facts disprove your stupidity.

I mean, I was about to reply with a much more polite version of what you said - but my point was much the same :rofl2:

Reactions: LuigiXL

0x3000027E

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great, I'll wait here while you bring forth the legal precedent that gives them the right. That would be your burden of proof. And please don't comment with 'DMCA'.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the sxos site is still reachable for me
Not possible. Nintendo "got em"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr