OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have two questions here:

First off, I messed up my brawl backup, and I can't seem to replace them again. not good on my part haha. Is it legal to be given the actual PAC files and such?

Anyway, that was that one.

Next is this:

Is it possible for an English Wii to have Japanese support? A game that I am playing has jumbled stuff because of the unsupported text. This would be great!

Thanks for the help!

CPhantom

The Noob :(
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for that!

Also, another question here.

I just got the japanese text to actually work! However, I don't know if this is an update page or if it's for something else like a save file or such. This is for the game Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekidou.

Any way of telling me what it is? I just don't want it to be an update so I don't brick my wii. ^^

THANKS!

orialc.jpg

CPhantom

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for a double post, just checking to see if anyone knows anything about this before this falls into the abyss of the forum, lol.

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I would help but I can't read Japanese and really don't plan to learn just to asnwer your question
tongue.gif

However my guess is either asking you to format a memory card or something random like that, OR an update. I'd go with the latter.

CPhantom

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Haha, that is fine :] I'm sure SOMEONE has to know though.

Just worries me, I just don't want to press it and have it try and patch my wii with some japanese crap that doesn't work and causes my wii to die on me. D:

K

Kurisuellegarden

It says "Would you like to create a save?" =]

And if the text does not show up right, try using the Gamma Launcher and forcing japanese language. =]

When it is tried to be played in english, it doesn't read the codes for the japanese text.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.