Hacking Twilight Hack for System Menu 4.0 ?!

evala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just saw it woo?? WTH is that. PLS someone with 4.0 paste the files on the SD Card to check what is it?

marice

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
translated it means: HBC 1.01 WITHOUT Zelda game and Modchip..

so i guess you can just copy it to SD, and run? (no need for zelda)

evala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so can somebody... anybody form the guys that already updated to 4.0 quickly put it on their SD Cards and tell us what this is?

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
lol, the guy who posted this on Wiibrew should have at least wrote in english, it would have been more "realistic"

anyway, Twiizers have confirmed that Twilight Hack is DEAD, which means nintendo finally fxed the last holes that let you use modified saves
mellow.gif

evala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
as translated it means that "IT DOESN'T USE TH" and you will have directly HBC on the SD Chanell? But someone needs to test it to confirm it
smile.gif

EDIT: Ok just saw that the file is deleted from Wiibrew WTH??!!

fishears

fishears
OP
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
Jacobeian said:
lol, the guy who posted this on Wiibrew should have at least wrote in english, it would have been more "realistic"

anyway, Twiizers have confirmed that Twilight Hack is DEAD, which means nintendo finally fxed the last holes that let you use modified saves
mellow.gif

Well, the post says it doesn't use Twilight so that's not relevant. Can somebody with 4.0 put this one to bed for us please?

Helsionium

Alpha and Omega
Trophies
Website
www.helsionium.eu
XP
Country
Austria
Well... that's most definitely NOT a new version of the Twilight Hack. It's an (encrypted!) HBC content.bin file, without any use for anyone except the person who posted it...
Edit: Oh yeah, NOW I realize that this is what the post is about: it says "without TH". Stupid me...

marice

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Marcan (Talk | contribs) deleted "File:Homebrew Channel v1.0.1 ohne mod chip und Twilight Hack für Wii System Menu 4.0.rar" (what. the. fuck.)

fake i guess... sigh*

fishears

fishears
OP
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
sheesh... if we don't get a tester soon I suppose i'll have to update MY wii to test this.... flippin' heck!

If anybody wants the file (out of interest) pm me for a copy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol