Hacking Tutorial to get 'good' ticket when creating wads?

dimmujed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've released things, but people are complaining about it having a 'bad' ticket. So how do I go about getting a 'good' ticket and what programs should I use? The stuff i've released is from my wii, so I know I have a good ticket.

dimmujed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically a faked ticket file that is stored on the Wii. Tickets are tiny file that is downloaded when you buy a game on the Wii Shop saying you bought the game, and it also allows you to re-download it from the store.

So a bad ticket will let you attempt to download it from the store, but error out. A good ticket will let you redownload games from the store, and since you pirated the game and installed a good ticket, technically you could delete the game, and reinstall it anytime from the wii shop.

Dakota76

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
dimmujed
I regards to your last post
Ive installed many wads and not one shows up in the shop channel like i purchased them
does this mean i have bad tickets

tsampiras

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
They are not shown in the download list you must go to the proper game (via browsing) and it let you download it again. IF says "Error xxxx" then you have a bad ticket for it, if not its PROPER.

(I don't think the wii/wiishop lets you download something if you didn't delete the channel though (not with wadunistaller - just from the wii options).

markongc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
how can i re-obtain my good ticket if i overwrite it with a bad one (i purchased that title but i waned to try the wad installer) so that i can legally redownload from wiishop?
i don't have the bad-ticket-wad anymore, please help me
thank you

markongc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sebastian25 said:
if you reformat your wii, and then re-download the game from wiishop it should work....
ok, i didn't mentioned that in my wiishop i have still 1400 wiipoint to use, so formatting will result in loose them all.
i will go on with the "non-original" as long as i will finish all my account credit (they are unuset at today because of the wiiware not arrived yet in europe
smile.gif
)

if there is any other way to have my cert back please pm me or post here...
thank you again for all your answers....

edit.
so if i want to create my backup wad channel with my original cert is not possible??
(in this situation should be possible the opposite, that is to say i can apply my "real" cert to any wad?)....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described +1