Hacking trucha through gecko os

siggy2guitar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i put a trucha signed disk in (GH3) my wii will go to an error screen saying to eject the disk and turn the power off, and when i try loading it through gecko OS an error pops up sayin to turn the wii off. i am running 3.2E (or w/e the US was). all my trucha disks were working yesterday?

trent_fox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't put in your disc yet. Start GeckoOS. Wait for the menu to come up. Insert disc. Choose Launch DVD.

If you still get errors, come back.

fly_us

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but why u need GeckoOS for Trucha when ur firmware is 3.2?

Is other Trucha-signed discs still working? if yes then your disc is the problem, not the firmware and geckoOS.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Similar problem here: 3.3E Wii, launching GeckoOS, inserting SSB DVD-5 Rip, choose Launch DVD and I get a "No DVD found" message. Any idea?

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
SpaceJump said:
Similar problem here: 3.3E Wii, launching GeckoOS, inserting SSB DVD-5 Rip, choose Launch DVD and I get a "No DVD found" message. Any idea?
Do you have a modchip?

trent_fox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SpaceJump said:
And how long are you waiting until you select Launch DVD. Give it a few seconds to get spinning.

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Odd for sure. Check and make sure you are at 3.2U instead of 3.2E. You haven't been altering your system menu have you?

I'd say you could use Menuloader but there is no point if you're still at 3.2.

Check your other trucha discs first. It could be you just have a bad GH3 custom or a bad burn.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night