Hacking Tropy sync on cfw

wgfly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Hey.
i am thinking about hacking my vita and i wonder if i can still earn trophys from game backups (legitimate way without hacking the trophys) and sync them to my main account with zero risk?
i dont want to play online or anything but is it safe to go online on a cfw just to sync trophies earned from game backups?

ZeroSene

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Since you want to earn trophy for game that you do not own, obviously it is not recommended. Currently the vita is almost dead to Sony, so it is still okay so far. PS3 hacking still got auto-ban after all this time, we do not have any proof that trophy on hacked vita console is absolutely safe, you must take the risk yourselves.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey.
i am thinking about hacking my vita and i wonder if i can still earn trophys from game backups (legitimate way without hacking the trophys) and sync them to my main account with zero risk?
i dont want to play online or anything but is it safe to go online on a cfw just to sync trophies earned from game backups?
Should be fine doing that the guide I used is here

https://www.cfwaifu.com/psvita/

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
They'd be able to tell you've pirated the games, especially if its a game that was only sold digitally and there is no purchase of it on your account. Whether they'll do anything about it, probably not, but there are no guarantees. Despite what some people may tell you, hacking and then using official services is never going to be 100% guaranteed safe.

wgfly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
so if i use a physical copy that i have but the vita is hacked, will it be safe to go online with cfw vita and legit game trophys?

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
so if i use a physical copy that i have but the vita is hacked, will it be safe to go online with cfw vita and legit game trophys?

Probably, but like I said with hacked consoles there are no 100% guarantees. As far as I know no one has been banned for doing that so far and Sony probably don't care enough about the Vita now to anyway. So it's probably safe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol