Trophies and exploits

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Dr4c0, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Dr4c0
    OP

Dr4c0 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 3, 2009
    United States
    Hey new to this Vita community (I never knew it was so large), can you earn trophies after I do the henkaku exploit

2. Stevo_l33

Stevo_l33 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 4, 2016
    United States
    As far as I've been told yes. I've only dumped and edited persona 4 tho and already got a platinum so can't test on it. It will be interesting if you can for sure tho for those hard to get ones.

3. Tony_93

Tony_93 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 13, 2015
    United States
    California
    I have HENkaku in my vita and I still earn trophies when I play games, I don't see any reasons why you would not be able to earn trophies.

The only downside is that you wont be able to sync them to the network when the update blocker stops working.

4. Stevo_l33

Stevo_l33 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 4, 2016
    United States
    Shoot yeah that's true. Can sync through PS4 if you have one. My mind was immediately going to save editing to get trophies. It works with game genie (yes game genie lol) on the PS3 so don't see why not Vita.

5. Dr4c0
    OP

Dr4c0 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 3, 2009
    United States
    Yeah, someone had said you can't connect to psn afterwards. Guess just a rumor that I had heard, thanks for clarification.

6. perkel

perkel GBAtemp Regular

Dec 28, 2015
    Poland
    You can but you can't sync them with PSN as you can't connect to PSN on older firmware until reliable spoofing or emunand will be made.

Either way even when you will get on PSN compared to 3DS Sony will ban you since PSN isn't Nintendo network from 99.

Last edited by perkel, Aug 12, 2016
  7. Tony_93

Tony_93 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 13, 2015
    United States
    California
    People can spoof and play online just fine without getting banned on CFW PS3 so...

8. Darkcloud

Darkcloud Member

Newcomer
    Aug 5, 2016
    Gambia, The
    How do you do that and is it also possible with a PS3?