Hacking Triple loader question

bluejays

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Should i use the triple loader and replace the itouch folder with latest folder so that i can run spirit track with cheats??? or does that not work??
Thanks in advance =D i really want to see moon jump happen and try it out n stuff.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I tired that before, doesn't work, just do with the dual-boot like he said.
Unless you want itouch as the Primary firmware to your M3 real, in that case, use this
http://filetrip.net/f9431-M3-to-Itouch.html
That's just in case you want that
(any questions PM me)

bluejays

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hmm so the newer touchpod that just came out works with spirit tracks cheats =D? well anyways ill try it out and see
Also i tried putting the latest itouch folder and it did work in some areas but would crash often

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
bluejays said:
hmm so the newer touchpod that just came out works with spirit tracks cheats =D? well anyways ill try it out and see
Also i tried putting the latest itouch folder and it did work in some areas but would crash often
Wait did you try with tri-loader or with the file I provided?

bluejays

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i put the boot file and stuff with the triple loader and the itouch (newer one that i put in) worked. =D but i rather just stick to the dual loader

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
bluejays said:
i put the boot file and stuff with the triple loader and the itouch (newer one that i put in) worked. =D but i rather just stick to the dual loader
Yeah, I would stick with the other dual-loader, it's faster and just better
Although iTouch has Favs >.> I wish Sakura had favs >.

bluejays

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
aww xD im not sure where to select the cheats i only had a quick check (10 seconds or so) cuz im busy and dont have acess to my ds right now but...anyways is the touchpod firmware supposed to be sooooo slow and have weird graphical glitches on the ds game icons?

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bluejays said:
aww xD im not sure where to select the cheats i only had a quick check (10 seconds or so) cuz im busy and dont have acess to my ds right now but...anyways is the touchpod firmware supposed to be sooooo slow and have weird graphical glitches on the ds game icons?
I doubt it was supposed to be but it is anyway. It is normal for touchpod to work that way.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Although if you want the poor man's tri-boot, if you have 2 different SD cards, install one with the latest Sakura/Touchpad dual boot and the other with the latest iTouch DS firmware.
I was bored all day so I did that.
Now I have the Zelda skin on it so my card matches my ds ^///^
(it's this skin
sub-6.jpg

main-6.jpg
and my boy friend for my birthday got me the gold tri-force DS lite)

bluejays

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sounds nice i might do the same, i just dont quite understand why it isnt possible to place the itouch folder and like a itouch .nds file or something and load it that way.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
bluejays said:
sounds nice i might do the same, i just dont quite understand why it isnt possible to place the itouch folder and like a itouch .nds file or something and load it that way.
Well with the new firmware, they locked that feature out.
And with the old Tri-Loader you need to do something to it to make it load the new iTouch and I don't know how or if it will even work anymore.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
bluejays said:
like the new firmware of the sakura or the new firmware of the itouch??
Wait I have an idea I need to test when I get home, I think I can update the Touchpad and iTouch on the old Tri-boot, wait till I get home from school and I will give it a test.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

bluejays

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this is awesome =D although i like sakura really really much i may consider itouch like this ^^.Maybe if i skin the ugly old sakura a bit it may be cool =/ ooooorrr replace it with moonshell any thoughts on that? and another question does ysmenu+moonshell work on m3izero?

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
bluejays said:
this is awesome =D although i like sakura really really much i may consider itouch like this ^^.Maybe if i skin the ugly old sakura a bit it may be cool =/ ooooorrr replace it with moonshell any thoughts on that? and another question does ysmenu+moonshell work on m3izero?
Well yeah, the old Sakura was blocky and ugly, but it's the only way to get the tri-loader, I tired today with the newest Sakura and all it does it white screen.
And I have been trying for months to make ysmenu work on M3 Real (which is pretty much the same as M3i Zero) and ysmenu will not work on it.
So the answer is, there is away to make M3 boot directly into Moonshell, if you know what your doing, but it will never load roms.

I tried to make it work because I didn't like either, Touchpad or Sakura
Then I found iTouchDS and found I really love iTouchDS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: