Tracking Number Results

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by s3phir0th115, Dec 5, 2010.

Dec 5, 2010

Tracking Number Results by s3phir0th115 at 8:20 PM (1,134 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. s3phir0th115
    OP

Member s3phir0th115 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I ordered R4i Gold last week, the 29th of November, from Shoptemp before they stopped selling flashcarts. I read that as long as I paid and all, that I'll still get my order, so that's not my concern. What is my concern, is the tracking number that I paid extra for. I go to the tracking site they say to use on shoptemp, http://www.track-trace.com/, and entering it yields no results. Ordinarily I wouldn't think much of it, but I've never seen tracking information take this long to become available.

My main question is, is it normal for tracking numbers to take this long to appear? I've never tracked something that's going with china post, so I really have no idea.

2. Skiller23

Member Skiller23 GBAtemp Regular

Algeria
    no, it isn't, not with china post, are you sure you put the number in the right place ?

try this site: http://track-chinapost.com/

3. iMasaru

Member iMasaru GBATemp's™ Retired Cheats Co-Compiler

United Kingdom
    it took 3 and a half days for my tracking number to start working, so i think its possible.

4. s3phir0th115
    OP

Member s3phir0th115 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Interesting. I'm curious what the max is supposed to be.

5. 431unknown

Member 431unknown Greatness Awaits

United States
    The tracking number I had gotten for my last order I put in on the 29th of October never showed any progress except for when it got accepted at the Hong Kong post, it got put on the plane to the U.S. and then when it was finally at my local post office. This particular order finally arrived at my house on December 1st. So i wouldn't even put worry as it seems the Hong Kong and U.S. postal services don't really update it too often.

6. Skiller23

Member Skiller23 GBAtemp Regular

Algeria
    give it 2 or 3 other days and then contact the customer support