Tracking number problems :[

jstevenson72

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those of you having tracking number problems you may be in the same situation as I am.

They apparently have decided to ignore your carrier preference and began shipping via EMS a China Express Mail Service. If your tracking number is in the form of EExxxxxxxxxCN you might want to try tracking your package here: http://www.ems.com.cn/qcgzOutQueryAction.d...ode=gotoSearchE

I was told that because of a Customs issue with UPS they have begun using this courier.

Their FAQ and Website do not reflect EMS as a carrier however, I have asked them to update their website, and their confirmation emails to the current situation.

Unfortunately I paid an extra $21 shipping for my items, to ship via DHL Express, in hopes of receiving them within a week or so, but since I ordered on the 12th, and EMS shows only receiving the package for shipping on the 18th, I am not holding my breath.

I guess I should have stuck with modchipcentral.com

Jake

aznloserface

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jstevenson72 said:
For those of you having tracking number problems you may be in the same situation as I am.

They apparently have decided to ignore your carrier preference and began shipping via EMS a China Express Mail Service. If your tracking number is in the form of EExxxxxxxxxCN you might want to try tracking your package here: http://www.ems.com.cn/qcgzOutQueryAction.d...ode=gotoSearchE

I was told that because of a Customs issue with UPS they have begun using this courier.

Their FAQ and Website do not reflect EMS as a carrier however, I have asked them to update their website, and their confirmation emails to the current situation.

Unfortunately I paid an extra $21 shipping for my items, to ship via DHL Express, in hopes of receiving them within a week or so, but since I ordered on the 12th, and EMS shows only receiving the package for shipping on the 18th, I am not holding my breath.

I guess I should have stuck with modchipcentral.com

Jake

thanks for the info, the tracking number works now and it looks like that my package was still in china when they finally moved it on the 18th. (i ordered the flashcart on the 12th and of course i was expecting it the week after) and its seem that my order has been downgraded. i wonder shoptemp is going to give back the extra 20 dollars for that 'fast' shipping?

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beyond everyone's getting switched from DHL Express - > EMS, how is the tracking going?

For about 4 days now the EMS page just shows my package as "Status: Posting" and USPS lists it as "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment"

2-5 days to put it on a plane kind of sucks ass. I realize it's not shoptemp's fault. They don't control China's postal service, but it doesn't make the situation suck any less ass for me and my $22 shipping cost.

Yuuyachuu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this has been my experience with them switching to EMS..

I had my order shipped out on the 10th, paid for UPS shipping which says deliveries should come within 3-5 days, but was randomly changed to "EMS"... It's now the 22nd, haven't received anything. Only was able to get the tracking to work on the 14th. The tracking hasn't updated anything since it was shipped out.

Shoptemp says on their that the packages should still arrive within 5 days, just like UPS, but this hasn't been the case for me, the package hasn't even entered my country yet (and tracking says it left it's original country the same day it was shipped). I wasn't asked if it was ok to ship through EMS, hell I was never notified that my package was even changed to EMS shipping.

Apparently EMS costs more money to ship out (which they're paying out of their pocket.), but the service is totally inferior to that of UPS. The tracking sucks and the delivery isn't even on time. Apparently because they're paying out of pocket for this EMS, they seem hesitant to offer me a refund of my shipping, even though I told them i'd wait until the end of this week to see if the package would come first.

Anyone else having problems with their packages being switched to EMS and not coming on time?

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That sucks for you, and as I thought when I posted earlier today, I was simply being an impatient bitch. That's what I get for buying my first DS w/o any games and only an acekard in the mail. lol.

It updated earlier, it's at JFK. Just need it to make its journey down the east coast and it should be mine in a few days. Hope everyone else's stuff turns up ok

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happy to say I received my package today. I got the e-mail saying it shipped friday via EMS, it arrived Wednesday morning. As good as I could've expected from UPS/DHL methinks.

RafE'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
As for me I've ordered last June 11, shipped last June 13, was changed to and shipped by EMS by the 18th and is en-route to Canada the following day. Problem is there are no updates since then
mad.gif

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you not track it with Canada Post? Or have you and it's the same difference? I know once it hit the shore USPS was updating much more frequently than Chinese postal service was.

RafE'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Actually the data for June 18 and 19 came from Canada Post. The ones earlier are from my Shoptemp log.

This is what it says on Canada Post:

QUOTE said:
Date Time Location Description
2010/06/19 22:25 International item has left the origin country and is en route to Canada
2010/06/18 16:10 International item mailed in origin country

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
janeyuyi said:
tkg21 said:
I still don't get how this tracking system functions.
Sorry 'bout errors in my spelling, if any, and plz correct me ^^"

So, I got this number: 00000XXXX (only numbers)
None of the links in my e-mail works. Tried this number direct on those sites and didn't worked as well.
Should I contact shoptemp, or just wait a little more?

mellow.gif
pls track at http://www.dhl.com.hk/en/express/tracking/..._reference.html

thanks a million! i can track my parcel now, i was also given only numbers in my tracking number.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E