Top 10 most difficult N64 games

NecroCombine666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are your Top 10 most difficult N64 games?

Its a tough decision. Some people think there are bad games because they're so hard, some people think games are too bad to even question they're difficulty. Either way heres mine...

In no order....

Majoras Mask (never liked the time limit)
Blast Corps (haven't played since it came out but I remeber being extremely frustrated)
Madden 64. (I'm horrible at football)
Sub Zero Mythologies (Stupid jumping)
Quest (first boss is brutal if not leveled up right)
Tony Hawk (never could adapt to the controls on 64)
Turok 2 (levels were massive)
Wave Race (this game was ridiulously frustrating for me)

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
NecroCombine666 said:
Majoras Mask (never liked the time limit)
Once you get past the first day and you play the Song of Time backwards to slow time down it's easy as hell. Most people I've met who complain about this game never did get past that first day.
NecroCombine666 said:
Blast Corps (haven't played since it came out but I remeber being extremely frustrated)
I remember this game being extremely frustrating. It was nigh impossible to get gold in each level. I'd usually end up hitting the nuclear truck myself trying to clear the last 1 or 2 buildings.
QUOTE(NecroCombine666 @ Sep 28 2010, 02:48 PM)
Turok 2 (levels were massive)
I got lost a lot in this game because the levels were so poorly designed. They needed a map that showed you were you needed to go.

Quite honestly there were a lot of frustrating games, mostly because of a lack of a (good) map or because the controls were ridiculously flawed. It was early (pre-second analogue stick) 3D so it makes sense that it was a little clumsy.

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
N64 Command and conquer. controlling was hard as hell, speed of the game was all over the place.

Yes, I bought the game when it came out. Played it once, been in the back of the cupboard about 10 years now.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, had some difficulties with Goemon, the part where you had to play that minigame to get the crazy supersayin powers. And in Majora's Mask, as of now, I still haven't beaten those ghosts on that farm...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.