Homebrew Others Tomodachi Life error

ElectricalKitty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting this error message whenever the game tries to load the football outfit. Does anyone have any tips?
20240510_205428.jpg

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting this error message whenever the game tries to load the football outfit. Does anyone have any tips?View attachment 436474
Things you can try:
- Installing the game update & dlc (if there's any)
- re-downloading/ reinstalling the game
- if you're using mods/hacks or cheats make sure "game patching" in Luma3ds Menu is enabled.
If your save file was edited with some tool on pc, could be conflicting with the game..
Also i assume you are having this issue only with this game, if you have with others could be an sd card/ corruption issue.

ElectricalKitty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Things you can try:
- Installing the game update & dlc (if there's any)
- re-downloading/ reinstalling the game
- if you're using mods/hacks or cheats make sure "game patching" in Luma3ds Menu is enabled.
If your save file was edited with some tool on pc, could be conflicting with the game..
Also i assume you are having this issue only with this game, if you have with others could be an sd card/ corruption issue.
I've already tried the uninstall/reinstall update, and i can't really do it with the game itself since its running on cart. I couldn't find the game patching option in the Rosalina menu. Could you help me find it?

I did use the Tomodachi Life save editor, but the game always crashed trying to load the football minigame before i hacked my 3ds. Im assuming they are related. And yes, this is the only game im hqving issue with (as far as i know. I havent experimented with mt entire library.

Sorry for any dumb questions. I'm still pretty new to all this.

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't find the game patching option in the Rosalina menu. Could you help me find it?
You can access Luma3DS Menu by holding "select" button on boot, enable "Game patching" and hit start.
I did use the Tomodachi Life save editor, but the game always crashed trying to load the football minigame before i hacked my 3ds.
Ok, that means it's something with the cartridge. I'd suggest downloading the digital version (and install it with fbi), it has to be the same region as your cart, backup your save with Checkpoint and restore the save once you install it. Note you have to launch the game atleast once for the game to appear in Checkpoint.
It's worth a try, if your cart was the issue, this problem wouldn't occur when using the digital version.

ElectricalKitty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can access Luma3DS Menu by holding "select" button on boot, enable "Game patching" and hit start.

Ok, that means it's something with the cartridge. I'd suggest downloading the digital version (and install it with fbi), it has to be the same region as your cart, backup your save with Checkpoint and restore the save once you install it. Note you have to launch the game atleast once for the game to appear in Checkpoint.
It's worth a try, if your cart was the issue, this problem wouldn't occur when using the digital version.
Im happy to annouce that the digital verison does not crash loading football gear. Thank you for your help!

Reactions: CoolMe

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im happy to annouce that the digital verison does not crash loading football gear. Thank you for your help!
Glad it worked. Unfortunately sounds like your cart went corrupt, most likely like the other ones did (ORAS and Persona Q comes to mind)..

ElectricalKitty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad it worked. Unfortunately sounds like your cart went corrupt, most likely like the other ones did (ORAS and Persona Q comes to mind)..
Not that surprising tbh. It is a pretty used cart. I'll have to check my Omega Ruby for the same then, so thanks for the heads up

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol