Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone,

I got a very bad suprise when I turned my 3ds on this morning : all my titles and even my theme was gone. The only things that are still here are the original 3ds apps, no luma updater nor FBI nor Homebrew Channel anymore. When I tried to check on the 3DS app manager under Settings there's nothing left in the list but the SD is still full. I took a look on the SD card and my Nintendo 3ds folder still wheights 55Gb and I can still find title folders. Does anyone have an idea that could help me solve this ?

Thanks in advance for your answers, have a nice day !

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi everyone,

I got a very bad suprise when I turned my 3ds on this morning : all my titles and even my theme was gone. The only things that are still here are the original 3ds apps, no luma updater nor FBI nor Homebrew Channel anymore. When I tried to check on the 3DS app manager under Settings there's nothing left in the list but the SD is still full. I took a look on the SD card and my Nintendo 3ds folder still wheights 55Gb and I can still find title folders. Does anyone have an idea that could help me solve this ?

Thanks in advance for your answers, have a nice day !
Seems to be a failure or misreading of your console SD card. Please, check for the integrity of it and its actual content following this post.

Also, check if the SD card is well positioned onto the respective slot/reader of the console

Last edited by fmkid,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Caim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Just did as recommanded with 2 SD cards, 4 formating with 4 different methods and the integrity check with h2testw (write + verify). Neither card has be considered faulty but neither is working.
I still have access to Rosalina menu on the home screen and to GodMode9 when booting while pressing start. Could that be a checksum problem ? Is there a way to rehash/resign the Nintendo 3DS folder content to be sure it matches again with my account ?

fmkid

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Just did as recommanded with 2 SD cards, 4 formating with 4 different methods and the integrity check with h2testw (write + verify). Neither card has be considered faulty but neither is working.
I still have access to Rosalina menu on the home screen and to GodMode9 when booting while pressing start. Could that be a checksum problem ? Is there a way to rehash/resign the Nintendo 3DS folder content to be sure it matches again with my account ?
Did you try to copy all your actual SD content to que PC and no errors was found/prompted meanwhile?

Could you enter to FBI via the Homebrew Launcher w/ Rosalina and check if inside "Titles" option is all your installed content listed on? (Alternatively, you can enter to "System Settings" > "Data management" > "Nintendo 3DS" > "Programs" and check if your content is listed, but isn't recommended because that can lead to a title.db reset in some cases)

Last edited by fmkid,

Caim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I got no error while copying.

On FBI Title menu I have a whole list of title ID that don't seem to be recognized along with the already installed app.

Dumb question : if I re-install all of my previous games and then copy/paste my SD card content, would I be able to get my gamesaves back ?

fmkid

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I got no error while copying.

On FBI Title menu I have a whole list of title ID that don't seem to be recognized along with the already installed app.

Dumb question : if I re-install all of my previous games and then copy/paste my SD card content, would I be able to get my gamesaves back ?
Try to use faketik then (via the HBL too)

And, no, reinstall games delete the actual savegames

D

Deleted User

Does anyone have an idea that could help me solve this ?

I have to ask, did you install any other Application.
This sounds like something that has happened with me on 3DSBank, so if that is the Application you have, then I can probably point out the answer.

If not, then I don't have enough knowledge to provide an answer, though I suspect it is the same logic as the 3DSBank error.

Caim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
The title.db file must have been corrupted. I tried to deleted the Nintendo 3DS folder content, installed all my games and and copied back the data I backed up the first time and at least I got my gamesaves back. With that I just need to organize my home menu again and everything will be fine.

Many thanks for all of your answers that have been of great help !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE