OP
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi fellow Tempers,

I got an issue, well not really an issue, but a question. I got this title on my EUR N3DS which is called ??? ??? by Nintendo, the icon is a packed box, it's on the NAND, the Title ID is 0004001000022A00, the version is 6155, the Product Code is CTR-N-HCBP, the region is Europe/Australia (duh), and the size is 3.45 MiB.
Does someone know what this is?

Any help is appreciated (Google wasn't my friend :P).

Procyon

DavidRO99

Average Ryzen user.
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Hi fellow Tempers,

I got an issue, well not really an issue, but a question. I got this title on my EUR N3DS which is called ??? ??? by Nintendo, the icon is a packed box, it's on the NAND, the Title ID is 0004001000022A00, the version is 6155, the Product Code is CTR-N-HCBP, the region is Europe/Australia (duh), and the size is 3.45 MiB.
Does someone know what this is?

Any help is appreciated (Google wasn't my friend :P).

Procyon
That is a title from update 3.0.0-5. Don't worry about it

Welshgamer101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So it's OK to delete then, as I have a blank tile on my homescreen- and think this is the cause of it.. My OCD makes me want to delete it so I know it not there, even though it not really being a problem.. if not this, does anyone know how to delete a tile that shows just a grey box shape on a grey tile, and has no details with it, and does not show in the main options, where you can delete games from.
Many thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night