Country
Canada
how can i download it

best way to get banned
wink.gif

@shaunj66: it will never stop unless hell freezes
laugh.gif

He didn't ask where, he asked how.

I would recommened downloading it with your current available internet connection.
just go out and buy it.
ph34r.gif

zatelli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
how can i download it

best way to get banned
wink.gif

@shaunj66: it will never stop unless hell freezes
laugh.gif
LOL let him be (today is the nOObs worldwide day LOL)=>>blaMe Nintendo for REreleasing crap under hundreds of sucking names (blue red green gold silver..ruby,emerald...the next should be Amethyst or Zircon maybe Topaz LOL.They should
get serious and bring something fresh a new gaming experience not duplicating preexisting ROMS (slightly modifying them > header +titlescreen), but I guess
it's better for them this way since sales are rocketing in asian markets
wacko.gif

BTW did you guys notice :there's an easter egg inside the archive (you can find it easily), don't ask I won't tell.
wink2.gif

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
"BTW did you guys notice :there's an easter egg inside the archive (you can find it easily), don't ask I won't tell.
wink2.gif
"

wtf? There's an easter egg inside the archive? R U HI? If there is an easter egg, at least explain what it is so I can kill the ghost messing with my WinRAR.

~skizziks

Vinpire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LOL let him be (today is the nOObs worldwide day LOL)=>>blaMe Nintendo for REreleasing crap under hundreds of sucking names (blue red green gold silver..ruby,emerald...the next should be Amethyst or Zircon maybe Topaz LOL.They should
get serious and bring something fresh a new gaming experience not duplicating preexisting ROMS (slightly modifying them > header +titlescreen), but I guess
it's better for them this way since sales are rocketing in asian marketsÂ
wacko.gif

BTW did you guys notice :there's an easter egg inside the archive (you can find it easily), don't ask I won't tell.
wink2.gif

eh? where?!
wacko.gif

S

spectral

Whats the difference between this and Ruby/Sapphire? Oh and what easter egg? I can't find anything.

Resident0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What kinda 'Clock Based' events happen?

I don't have a card that supports RTC, so should i play this on VBA if having a clock greatly enchances the game?

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I especially appreciate it. And what Easter Egg? :wtf:

And there are only two Clock based events, the Berries and the High/Low Tide for the Shell Bell. You can live without them.

gjac1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I cant play the game on my 128 flash cart becuase it wont save so no point in playin it , its saves but then wont load it, says the save was corrupt
frown.gif
. I have applied the patch as well

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think I watched a video where two games at 4K where eating just over 16GB of RAM and it's the...