Hacking Three questions about USB Iso loader (I know >.>)

Gunfreak11

OP
Trophies
Website
teamvierling.com
XP
Country
United States
1 - Is there any way for me to partition the drive outside of the wii? If not, is there any possibility of such a tool being developed?

2 - I saw a thing called partition magic... Does the usb loader let me configure which partition to load, and would it be compatible for using the MicroSDHC card in both a smartphone and the wii at the same time, without the loss of data?

3 - Is it safe for me to install Cios rev 9 over rev 7 with the softmii guide (Cioscorp and preloader mainly...)

Thanks... I would try the noob questions but the two times I posted there never got any responses...

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Gunfreak11 said:
1 - Is there any way for me to partition the drive outside of the wii? If not, is there any possibility of such a tool being developed?
Facepalm...let it be if you don't know what you're doing...Otherwise, if you're on Vista: Start-->Computer-->Right click, Administrate--> Devices administrate (badly translated). Or search for GParted LiveCD...

2 - I saw a thing called partition magic... Does the usb loader let me configure which partition to load, and would it be compatible for using the MicroSDHC card in both a smartphone and the wii at the same time, without the loss of data?
1. Forget Partition Magic
2.-Should (I don't know...just guessing) load all WBFS-Partitions
-Maybe..if you have an MicroSD->to SD->to USB-Adapter which is compatible
-There are also some problems with Partitions from WBFS-Apps
-There's a Chance that the card will get corrupted
-Don't know if your Smartphone can see Partitions
-Overall: Let it be

3 - Is it safe for me to install Cios rev 9 over rev 7 with the softmii guide (Cioscorp and preloader mainly...)
Nope, your Wii will start to cry, and then run away...why it shouldn't be safe? Come on...

Thanks... I would try the noob questions but the two times I posted there never got any responses...

Gunfreak11

OP
Trophies
Website
teamvierling.com
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:
Gunfreak11 said:
Facepalm...let it be if you don't know what you're doing...Otherwise, if you're on Vista: Start-->Computer-->Right click, Administrate--> Devices administrate (badly translated). Or search for GParted LiveCD...

1. Forget Partition Magic
2.-Should (I don't know...just guessing) load all WBFS-Partitions
-Maybe..if you have an MicroSD->to SD->to USB-Adapter which is compatible
-There are also some problems with Partitions from WBFS-Apps
-There's a Chance that the card will get corrupted
-Don't know if your Smartphone can see Partitions
-Overall: Let it be

Nope, your Wii will start to cry, and then run away...why it shouldn't be safe? Come on...

1 Whoops, I meant format. User error >.<
2 Ok, thanks but this also answers the first question I intended to ask
3 Well there is cIOSCORP for Rev 8 and I just thought there was compatibility things and such. Forgive me...

Rebound

Trophies
XP
Country
Smartpal said:
I have a similar question. I have a 320 gig external with a ton of data on it. If I create a partition using free space and make it wbfs will it work with usb loader?

Yes it Should.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Gunfreak11 said:

1. YES
2. just use windows disk management
3. YES

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol