images

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I just read the first paragraph, as I don't have to read a full page to understand why or how this (18M) is clearly stupid.

Screenshot_20240404-070400~3.png

Fun fact: If you're like me, that is, with "large" front teeth, it's caused by two things, one is genetics, shape of skull and all that shit.
The second reason, and this one is exciting, people with straight teeth have straight teeth because these fuckers lives with a jaw clenched throughout the entire day (stress, maybe mental disorder, maybe muscles, whatever), so be glad if you don't have straight teeth, ot means your life is not as bad as these fuckers.

They're not large, they're normal. Not common, just normal.

EDIT: I also happen to have large canines, so... probably the rest of my teeth didn't caught up with those 4. Both Canines and frontals are probably 5 millimeters larger than the rest.

Last edited by JuanMena,

JuanMena

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wow! This man has taken care and kept alive his pet lobster for 11 years! Talk about Love 🥰

But... why these "chasing my wife with my pet lobster" videos always starts in the kitchen? Do they know that kitchen has knives and pointy corners and stuff?

JuanMena

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Imagine if Israelites and Palestinians could just cease the massacre and play some soccer instead.

Palestine: "Ok Israel, this space is your goal"
Israelites: *makes it bigger*
Palestine: "Ok Israel, that's as much you can take. Be sure to guard your goal."
Palestine: *nervous laugh*

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*At a Walmart parking lot

Three people just pulled up and parked. The all got out of the car at the same time. They all lit up a cigarette and smoked the fuck out them. They all finished at the same time and got back into their car. All the doors closed at the same time. Then they drove back out of the parking lot. I’m eating a hard boiled egg.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...