Third party dock for Android/Linux?

wiewiec

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi,

I have question since I wanna test Android and Linux builds on my Switch. I saw information on release notes of Linux/Android builds that they implemented PD drivers. So can I use one of mini docks with Switch?

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
All of those 3rd party docks work with non-modded Switch consoles so I would assume that the Switch doesn't know the difference.
I would recommend getting a brand 3rd party dock as there have been some power issues with cheap knock-offs.

wiewiec

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
All of those 3rd party docks work with non-modded Switch consoles so I would assume that the Switch doesn't know the difference.
I would recommend getting a brand 3rd party dock as there have been some power issues with cheap knock-offs.
That was my question. I know that Switch is non pure PD, but I found info in release notes of Android/Linux builds that they have PD driver.

YoureALoser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
False. All of those 3rd party docks do NOT work with the Switch, only some do. Also, Nintendo can release a firmware update at any time that breaks compatibility with 3rd party docks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-