TheSpearGuy GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I bought myself a Xperia Play in white for 50 bucks
    Great Deal

dragonblood9999 likes this.
  7. CactusMan

CactusMan GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    I bought a second hand beer tab, I got tired of lock down. I´ll make my own cafe.
    [​IMG]

alexander1970 and TheSpearGuy like this.
  8. dragonblood9999

dragonblood9999 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    Bought Ancestors the humankind odyssey on the days of play sale on ps4

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

9. alexander1970

alexander1970 Better now ?

Austria
    Wow - Congratulations.:yay:

I wish you all the Best and good Luck with your "new" Cafe.:)

CactusMan likes this.
  10. ladypoodle

ladypoodle GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Very much the same, but with new added content, changes and more replayability. You can import your PS3 save (in which I did) to Royal, at a cost of starting the game again. If you still have the PS3 version, I'd keep it. I plan on not to sell it and would continue it for fun.

Here's a list of contents from Royal
    New Content in Persona 5 Royal
    * New character and party member named Kasumi
    * An entirely new school semester has been added, expanding the story alongside a new Palace
    * The new 'Thieves Den' feature lets you visit a huge room full of unlockable bonus content at any time through the pause menu. You can use in-game currency to unlock things like artwork, character models, cutscenes, and music
    * A number of brand new animated story cutscenes
    * A whole new location called Kichijoji is yours to explore, and it's bigger than any other real world location in the game
    * Kichijoji has a club that you can visit with party members, opening up new social and bonding events
    * Kichijoji's club features a darts minigame that enhances the effects of baton pass for each character
    * Kichijoji's club also has billiards. There's no actual minigame, but choosing to play billiards strengthens your relationship with every available party member by a small amount
    * Kichijoji has a jazz bar that can grant party members level ups and stat boosts
    * Kichijoji has a temple where you can permanently increase Joker's SP through meditation
    * Kichijoji has a number of shops that offer new services and items
    * Two brand new confidants with their own perks
    * Akechi's social link route has been completely overhauled, slots differently into the story
    * Some confidants (particularly party members) have additional social scenes
    * New events, such as holidays and additional character scenes, have been added to the calendar
    * New Personas
    * New third form for each party member's Persona
    * New enemies
    * New weapons
    * New armour
    * New accessories
    * New items
    * Two new story endings

Gameplay Additions in Persona 5 Royal

* The Phantom Thieves now have powerful 'Showtime' attacks -- basically tag-team super moves. They're unlocked one by one as the story progresses
    * All Palaces have been reworked to some degree, although largely they remain the same in terms of layout
    * Some Palaces have completely new areas
    * Joker now has a grappling hook that lets you access new areas in dungeons
    * The grappling hook often leads to secret locations that house 'Will Seeds' -- there are three Will Seeds to find in each Palace
    * Each time you find all three Will Seeds in a Palace, you'll be rewarded with a unique accessory
    * Will Seeds also restore a bit of the party's SP
    * All Palace bosses have been reworked in some way, either with additional mechanics or phases
    * Some Palaces now have additional boss-like enemies and encounters
    * Mementos, the randomised dungeon that you can visit when you have free time, has been expanded quite significantly -- floors can be bigger and there's more room for exploration in general
    * Mementos now has a shop that sells exclusive goods in exchange for 'flowers' -- collectables that you find while exploring
    * A new 'stamp' system has been added to Mementos. Stamps can be found on each floor, and you can spend them on three different bonuses: more exp, more money, and more items. Once activated, these bonuses are permanent, unless you decide to reset them
    * There are new side quests to complete in Mementos
    * Rare, unstable shadows can now appear both in Palaces and Mementos. On death, they explode, dealing big damage to all other enemies
    * The Velvet Room now offers special optional battles that you can take part in for various rewards (this is also where DLC battles take place)
    * The Velvet Room can now go into a random 'alarm' mode, which powers up persona fusion and other services, but may also result in unexpected fusion results

Gameplay Adjustments in Persona 5 Royal (Dungeons and Combat)

* Ammo now restocks after battle, making guns way more valuable across dungeon runs
    * Some Personas have been rebalanced both in terms of stats and available skills
    * Some enemies have been rebalanced both in terms of stats and available skills
    * The baton pass mechanic has been expanded and is available to all party members from the beginning

Gameplay Adjustments in Persona 5 Royal (Everyday Life)

* The calendar has been reworked in places, allowing for more free time and additional opportunities to interact with your confidants
    * Morgana doesn't tell you to go to bed quite so much -- you generally get a lot more free time at night, even if you can't leave Leblanc
    * 'Assist' mechanic gives you recommendations on which confidant to visit and which stat to improve
    * Confidants can now call you after you hang out with them, giving you an additional dialogue choice and therefore another opportunity to strengthen your bond with them
    * Some confidants have reworked perks

Other Additions in Persona 5 Royal

* Graphical enhancements on PS4 Pro
    * New opening movie
    * New main menu screen
    * New dialogue text font in the localised release
    * Some dialogue windows have new visual effects
    * New and additional character portraits in conversations
    * Around 30 new music tracks
    * New weather effects have been added depending on the time of year in-game
    * New Game Plus now carries over additional bonuses, like HP and SP increases
    * A completely new Trophy list, separate from Persona 5's

11. dragonblood9999

Canada
    Bought an EZ-Flash junior that I'm going to return cause it only worked once and now it hangs on OSINIT... or it boot up to a garbled mess or the gameboy does the bios but doesn't show nintendo.

Well now it only only does the gameboy bios with no nintendo and hangs there. I've tried on 7 different gameboys and 6 different micro SD cards.

[​IMG]

Last edited by dragonblood9999, Jun 13, 2020
  12. Ryccardo

Ryccardo watching Thames TV from London

Italy
    IMG_20200512_123651.jpg IMG_20200613_233343.jpg
    Quality instrumental music recorded in Wien and mass manufactured in West Germany; this also happens to be one of the few commercial CDs with index markers (Audio CD:tracks/indexes = Movie DVD:titles/chapters)

IMG_20200611_180534.jpg
    And of course a free quality* TV also from a pre-sellout European brand

* we literally had a Blaupunkt-rebranded CUC5303 for 20 years that's the cheaper model of this one: and since we never throw away any electronic product before disassembling it, I have a spare for pretty much every part, lol

Karma is definitely having a laugh though since the nearly-free Ony from last summer is starting to wear out!

alexander1970 likes this.
  13. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Dick, With Balls
    Reviewer

United States
    Moar books.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/437790.Flesh_and_Spirit
    https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1140216.Breath_and_Bone

Not a super amazing series to be perfectly honest, but the second book had a twist that fucking got me so good I ended up saying "oh fuck" at 1am and woke my wife up :lol: Had to grab some physical copies of it at the very least.

Would suggest to give these two books a read through (there's more in the series I haven't got to just yet, but these two books cover one storyline and the other 2 are for another story in the same world so eh). The first book is a bit of a slog for about 3/4s of it but god the second book makes up for it totally IMO.

CactusMan likes this.
  14. T-hug

T-hug Always like this.
    Chief Editor

My Optimus finally came from BBTS:

20200614_103206.jpg

Am super happy with it!

Chary, Minox, MrCokeacola and 2 others like this.
  15. Tom Bombadildo

Reviewer

United States
    Ordered an 8 port ethernet switch, so I can populate all 5 ethernet ports on my server once everything is all setup (and have a couple extra for consoles probably).

Wanted to just use dd-wrt on an old Asus router I had before upgrading to turn that into an ethernet switch, but can't seem to find it anywhere and the other routers I have laying around are shit and only have 100mbit ports. :(

alexander1970 likes this.
  16. alexander1970

Austria
  17. alexander1970

Austria
    ...and the 3DS Version arrived too:

P1370161.JPG

CactusMan likes this.
  18. zeroultima6

zeroultima6 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The untold third semester, one new character, new social links added, and new collectibles like skulls and the like

19. Tom Bombadildo

Reviewer

United States
    Ordered a PERC 6/i RAID/SAS controller for the server, forgot it didn't have a SAS controller integrated into the mobo :lol:

Also ordered an M.2 to USB enclosure, as I now have a spare 500GB NVMe that I figure I can use as a nice and fast live USB for various stuff.

alexander1970 and MrCokeacola like this.
  20. dragonblood9999

Canada
    Bought 2 bettas. A pinkish red crowntail betta and a platinum betta. They are in different tanks. My friends kept telling how good Smirnoff ice Berry blast is so I got 4 cans(I rare drink so they will last me a while). Bought a filter for one of the betta tanks, its a penn plex cascade 300.

Also I shipped my neon blue joycon to nintendo for drift repair. It didn't have drift until I started playing Animal Crossing.
    [​IMG][​IMG] He doesn't like me. Anytime I get near his tank he starts puffing out his gills [​IMG]

Last edited by dragonblood9999, Jun 20, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - recently, Things, bought