Germany
khuihop-jblextremecamo-11.jpg

Reactions: DinohScene

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Finally started to get my driver's license. I got my g1 today. In about a month I'm going for my g2
Had a friend give me his n64 gameshark because it stopped working...I piggy backed it and changed the key code to super Mario 64 and it works just like new...
How did you do that?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Purchased a zero delay usb encoder for my xarcade. Probably install it this weekend. I’m kind of hoping this encoder will work with the xbox360. It won’t be the end of all worlds if it doesn’t. It’ll still be better for pc use.

wiitendo84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dragonblood, all I did was take my 3.2 gameshark and put his on top of mine, with super mario 64 in it. Switched the key code to super mario 64 and viola it worked. I guess he had done a key code and forgot which one but I got 2 working gamesharks.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dragonblood, all I did was take my 3.2 gameshark and put his on top of mine, with super mario 64 in it. Switched the key code to super mario 64 and viola it worked. I guess he had done a key code and forgot which one but I got 2 working gamesharks.
Lol. My friend and I, we did that with 2 game genies, sonic&knuckles, and a 32x topped off with King’s bounty (an EA cart, they were the tallest) in hopes of building a 2 foot high cartridge. Almost made it!

Reactions: wiitendo84

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Finally started to get my driver's license. I got my g1 today. In about a month I'm going for my g2How did you do that?

I got my G1 finally in April! It's such an easy test i can't believe i stalled for two years

- got Horizon Zero Dawn PS4
- COD Infinite Warfare
- Mafia III
- Amazon fire tv stick on prime day
- gaming monitor (dont know if i posted this before) 32"

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got my G1 finally in April! It's such an easy test i can't believe i stalled for two years

- got Horizon Zero Dawn PS4
- COD Infinite Warfare
- Mafia III
- Amazon fire tv stick on prime day
- gaming monitor (dont know if i posted this before) 32"
I knew the test wasn't hard, it was just one of those I'll do next week/month type of thing and it never got done.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Ordered a CD-ROM drive for my 386 desktop, since mounting ISOs appears to work sporadically if the game has to read a lot of data from the CD. My best guess is reading from the ISO and then from the game itself takes quite a toll on the slow IDE speeds this thing has, which causes a few things to lag horribly like FMVs and opening videos for some games and such. Discworld is probably the worst offender at the moment, the intro FMVs lag horribly and sometimes take a good minute or two just to load at all, and audio in-game has a weird lag occasionally.

Also ordered another Kindle Paperwhite (2nd gen), for my fiancee as a birthday present. She has a Kindle Touch, but doesn't like using a book light to read when it's dark and would rather have the built in backlight. Managed to snag the last one on Woot for only $40, which is a nice price for a refurbished one (despite being old) :yay: And then also bought my fiancee a gift certificate for a prenatal massage for her birthday as well.

EDIT: Oh, and also bought this:

Pw2DBtG.jpg

Last edited by Tom Bombadildo,
Reactions: Flame

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
How's the quality? I found with these kinds of wallets that they are to expensive and they feel so cheap.

This one is quite sturdy, I paid 20 bucks for it and it was already a good purchase.
Previously I had bought a Minecraft wallet for 30 bucks and it didn't last long, both being official merch btw

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This one is quite sturdy, I paid 20 bucks for it and it was already a good purchase.
Previously I had bought a Minecraft wallet for 30 bucks and it didn't last long, both being official merch btw
I remember I bought the assassins creed wallet and it was utter crap

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I cant tell what my favorite N64 game is