TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D is $80+ all of a sudden? Wtf? Did I miss something? Glad I still have my copy.

Anyway, I returned Freedom Wars (Vita) to GameStop. I didn't dislike the game, but the controls feel clunky and the game is a bit overly complex for my taste, right now. I really feel like the game would've worked much better on a console with four extra inputs between the extra triggers and analog clickers. I may pick it up again eventually when I feel like trying something new, and not so broke.

In exchange, I picked up Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (DS). I've been looking forward to playing this one, so I can't wait!

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Picked up Outrun 3D off the 3DS Eshop to plug the gaping hole in my game library left by the removal of Outrun 2006 Coast To Coast from PSN :( While I was there I abused the sale on the Sega 3D Classics. I've never actually finished Ecco the Dolphin since I'm still under the firmly held belief that it's impossible that I was afflicted with early on in life. Figured for a mere £2 I'd give it another chance. Also Super Hang On, Space Harrier, etc.

Also replaced my SixAxis pad since my old one died in disgrace a while ago. Let my daughter play Flower for a bit, she's fascinated with the colour and the calm music, the tilt controls are a bit too twitchy for her to use properly at such a young age, but she still somehow managed to get a trophy I was missing. Not sure whether I should be proud or freaked out that I've been one-upped by a girl less than two years old...

Reactions: TripleSMoon

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Built a PC at my work place with recycled components. Specs are

CPU: Athlon II X2
GPU: Geforce GT240
RAM: 3GB
HDD: Four for a total of 1.25TB
MOBO: ASUS M4A78-EM which is quite similar to the M4A78-LT-M i have in my gaming rig.
Audio: SoundBlaster Live!

Reactions: DinohScene

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Should've posted this last week.

Nz6yapc.jpg

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bought a black shell for 3dsxl, to replace the fugly neon blue one (also did a swap on the analog sticks with a cpp since I had it open already)

DSC02466_zpshqohnrrs.jpg~original

Reactions: Jiehfeng

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got myself a new phone to replace the Windows Phone 8 I had been rocking the last 2 years. I'm back to Android with a sweet, sweet, Samsung Galaxy Note 4.

I like everything on it except TouchWiz. Samsung's overlay is terrible. However, I am really enjoying the IR Blaster. Been turning TVs off at work with it.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
3x PlayStation One games:
  • Radikal Bikers (for nostalgia)
  • Gran Turismo 2 (a classic)
  • Dead or Alive (I remember playing the demo as a kid and it's about time I experienced the original!)

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
HobbyWing QuicRun 1/10 Brushless Sensored System 60A ESC w/ 10.5T 3300KV Motor & YA-0180 Fan Combo
SC-1251MG Servo
Sanwa MX-V

:)

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Bought an original 3DS charger (EU plug) for my N3DSXL for €10, which is a RARITY in my country :P

AJuFNo4.jpg

MpSxV1Q.jpg

LjIB2iF.jpg

Bought it from a local game store. Asked him to pull it out of a brand new DSi unit :D

The seller will be putting in a fake one in it's place that are abundant here, basically earning €6 off the deal.

Reactions: VinsCool

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Bought Pokemon Art Academy for my 3DS XL, yes, I know it's a kid's game but my daughter is on a huge Pokemon kick right now and I'm learning to draw, £18 for the upgraded tools and extra tutorials while keeping my little girl entertained seemed like a bargain. But holy hell, the rival's artwork...Freya's not even 18 months old yet and she's a better artist than this Lily character. Her Oshawott picture looks mentally handicapped. Her Fennekin looked like it was bleeding from the ears. Google search 'pokemon art academy rival' and prepare to laugh. It's truly woeful and made me damn near piss myself laughing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol