wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
homebrew.gif
TheSMSCenter v2.0
Update
smscenter102009.jpg

SMS Center, which allows interaction between GSM networks and the NDS, has received an updated. Please see the change log for more information.

Change Log said:
Changelog v2.0:
• Fixed some bugs (now sending message should be smoother)
• Fixed Up/Down bug in TheWall function on DS (in 1.0 the previous version the two keys were inverted)
• Recoded ConnectWifi function now more and more stable than before: even if you lost wifi connection, the DS will reconnect automatically when you will retun under the coverage of your Network
• Added Phonebook1.0 to store up to 10 contact (maybe more). For each contact you can specify Name, Surname, Number.
• New keyboard
• New menu organization (touch the thin gray line on the right of the touchscreen to make it pop up)
• Now the sender of the SMS is set as your number (the one you setted up during registration) (by now it works only for SMPP server only)
• Added smiles on TheWall (check the table on the left side of TheWall page to know the correspondence string->smile)
• Updated Terms&Conditions:Point 3 added: "All the datas concerning messages sent by users will be stored into logfiles to ensure the security of all the community. Once again these files will not be released for any reason but they are available by the competent authority" - [smscenter.supercard.fr/terms.php]. Remember that if you don't want to accept the new point added in this update, you can ask for account deletion sending me an email through the form available on the official website.

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source
discuss.png
Discuss

DarkMega NT Warr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Better link for those of us that only speak English:

http://smscenter.supercard.fr/index.php?lang=eng

QUOTE said:
TheSMSCenter introduces a new kind of homebrew for the Nintendo DS handled system. You will be able to interact with mobile phone users and send them SMS (example : Mum, I ate too much @ McD.come pick me up quickly): If you did not get it already and not lol, with this homebrew you'll be able to send short text message (based on the Short Message System protocol) directly to any international mobile phone number (and it works with any operator as long as the route is open).

.:Mik:.

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.osup.altervista.org - http
XP
Country
Italy
zeromac said:
Oh cool i just noticed this is from miki
smile.gif
he does great work and now hes doing this
smile.gif
Thank you zeromac! Yes, this is from me (but without the last "i")
biggrin.gif

Remember that if the prefix of your number is in the list available on the registration form, even if you aren't french or italian, you can however create an account and try TheSMSCenter interacting with the other users through TheWall.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't send this to any mobile number? Only french and italien numbers? If you could send it to anyone how? Where do you register.

tajio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few questions:

1. Does it cost any money? (Registration, etc...)
2. Does it work in the United Kingdom?
3. Any tutorial to get up and running?

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is crap without WEP support. Not that WEP is any good these days but still I'm not going to open up my network to everybody to use this thing.

NBtech

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
the same question like tajio

is it free

why we need to give or mobilephone number to register ???

sry for bad englisch (i'm dutch)

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.osup.altervista.org - http
XP
Country
Italy
tajio said:
A few questions:

1. Does it cost any money? (Registration, etc...)
2. Does it work in the United Kingdom?
3. Any tutorial to get up and running?
1. It's totally FREE
2. Still not
3. Here

Pliskron said:
This is crap without WEP support. Not that WEP is any good these days but still I'm not going to open up my network to everybody to use this thing.
You are wrong...TheSMSCenter HAS the WEP support...so you don't need to open up your network "to use this thing"...

QUOTE(NBtech @ Oct 23 2009, 08:36 PM)
the same question like tajio

is it free

why we need to give or mobilephone number to register ???

sry for bad englisch (i'm dutch)
Simply to protect myself from any illegal/abusive use by users of this network and also to put your number as sender of your messages.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...