themely crash!

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by LinkBlaBla, Jul 29, 2017.

1. LinkBlaBla
    OP

LinkBlaBla This is Perfect!

Jun 7, 2013
    Canada
    On a space rock floating in space!
    i don't know what i do wrong deleted all reinstalled another version found on reddit always crash on sleep screen no matter what i do....what should i do?

p.s i already did a last version install always go on sleep menu...

Info : new 3ds xl RED (hyrules edition )
    installed version 11.5 with b9s and luma 7.1 legacy edition!!

Last edited by LinkBlaBla, Jul 29, 2017
  2. face235

face235 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 16, 2017
    United States
    Uh, download the one from TitleDB using FBI. It should be 1.3.1

The nightly/bleeding edge versions are usually not as stable.

3. LinkBlaBla
    OP

Jun 7, 2013
    Canada
    not working either all version i tried do not freaking work!

4. face235

face235 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 16, 2017
    United States
    Alrighty then, calm down and breathe.

Last resort, make sure that you delete EVERYTHING associated with Themely, including all themes. Also, delete the Themely app from your 3DS. Make sure you don't miss anything.

Now, re-download Themely, from FBI, and re-download your themes from http://3dsthem.es.

The instructions should still be there. Follow them. Version 1.3.1 is the latest stable version of Themely. But it can occasionally crash when sampling the music that comes with one of your themes. So, be careful of that. Once you're ready, select the theme (or 10 for shuffling), after it's done installing, press start. It'll bring up the power off screen. Hit the Home Button instead.

If done correctly, your new theme should be up. Putting it into sleep mode gets another theme ready if you shuffled it.

If one theme keeps crashing your 3DS, don't be afraid to delete it. You can delete it in Themely. And contact the theme creator of any issues.

5. LinkBlaBla
    OP

Jun 7, 2013
    Canada
    naaa i deleted that piece of crap(like the maker) ! i appreciate the help to :)

6. Platinum Lucario

Platinum Lucario GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 17, 2014
    Australia
    Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia
    I would suggest using the open source version of Themely, it can be found here. It has been updated to point to the new source code.

7. LinkBlaBla
    OP

Jun 7, 2013
    Canada
    i have tried but didnt work this time i will not try again sorry but il keep my nintendo theme thanks for help