Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters

pastaconsumer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice job, @TheGrayShow1467! It really looks great! What a fantastic tribute theme.
Thanks! I should have more out within the next week (and that's just in case I procrastinate.) Like I said earlier, I am working on a Balloon Fight theme, so there's that. It should (Hopefully) be out by the release of Ninjhax 2.0.

EDIT: The remix is here. Not ALL of it will be used, but hey... here it is! (CERTAINLY not my best work, it was quickly thrown together!)

Last edited by pastaconsumer,
Reactions: HaloEffect17

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should do a mash up of balloon fight, Pokemon G/S, Earthbound, and Melee. These could kind of tribute to him as they are some games he worked on, without triggering tears. Great work on the theme though

Reactions: pastaconsumer

link6155

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should have made a theme commemorating his work, not a theme showing some depressing pictures. It's a nice idea, but like other have said I don't want to see this every time I open my 3DS.

Tempest228

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree a balloon fight one I would actually use. This one, while really nice, is too depressing to have on my 3ds.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Doing a remix of the main theme, but should I use the original? Either way, working on it now.
If anyone knows how to get the audio to loop, I'd appreciate the info!

I use the brstm converter, it has an option to make the track loop. You have to convert it to bcstm from there though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh