1. evilwombat

OP evilwombat Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I'm guessing HP is calculated dynamically. I think I might know where the HP value is stored, and I am seeing 0000/0000 there as well. This is consistent with the level adjustment, which varies the HP between 200 and 5000. I can try to take a look when I get some time. However, I played through the game at 1024 defense and with the level slider set all the way to 1. Later I bumped defense to around 8000 and kept my level at 1 (meaning HP = 200). With such obnoxious defense numbers, I don't think I've ever lost a single point of HP. So, in the long run, it might not make a difference.

Good job finding the pin numbers! Be careful if you re-sort your inventory - it may cause things to move around. But, it seems like each slot contains a pin number (one less than the in-game pin number) so you could probably find them again...

2. BlackwingAngelx

BlackwingAngelx K-K-Kureiji

United States
    Yeah, I know it isn't necessary haha. It just bugs me to have everything maxed except for one stat =P Don't worry about it, I'll live. I was just wondering if you happened to know where it was.

3. tamamushiiro

tamamushiiro Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    Sorry for the necro bump but I can confirm that the offsets for game.dat on the iOS version are off by 6 bytes. The python script works once you change the hash_offset variable to 26. Cheers!

tonykings26 likes this.
  4. tonykings26

tonykings26 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    figured it out

Last edited by tonykings26, May 16, 2020
  5. AIRELLEZ

AIRELLEZ Member
    Newcomer

Hi, I know it's been a while since anyone posted here but with the sequel getting announced, I wanted to play this game again.

Is it possible to inject just the powerful pins in-game (maybe just 6 or so) with save editing?

6. asomiakanawa

asomiakanawa Member
    Newcomer

United States

Seconding this! Maybe a code to inject all pins?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - engineering, Gamesave, reverse