Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My only experience with an apple product has been an Ipad 2 that belonged to my wife before we married and even though I've been using computers for over 20 years I can't get the darn videos and pictures off of it to transfer to my computer. It's so ridiculous.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Maybe also add "I use a Mac running Linux" to the poll (since that's what I use. Not sure if anyone else here does though)
ok will add.

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Do I see a Louis Rossmann fan here? :creep:

My only experience with an apple product has been an Ipad 2 that belonged to my wife before we married and even though I've been using computers for over 20 years I can't get the darn videos and pictures off of it to transfer to my computer. It's so ridiculous.

I have no other Apple product, but I find it ridiculous that the cable has to have a chip in it to decide to allow it to function properly or not. I guess you have problems because of that. At worst you could try transferring them over Bluetooth (or WiFi with a help of an app) if everything else fails.

ok will add.

You should also add an option for "I'm using a Mac with whatever OS I wanna boot" because I can (and do) boot all of them when I need them. macOS for video editing, Linux for multiplatform stuff, and Windows for general usage.

Also, I must be very lucky, because I have no problems with my trash-picked 2011 13" MacBook Pro. I fixed the touch pad too, and it works perfectly. It is a fully upgraded model too, so this was a lucky find, considering it survived being in rain too.

Last edited by Sono,

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I see a Louis Rossmann fan here? :creep:

I have no other Apple product, but I find it ridiculous that the cable has to have a chip in it to decide to allow it to function properly or not. I guess you have problems because of that. At worst you could try transferring them over Bluetooth (or WiFi with a help of an app) if everything else fails.

You should also add an option for "I'm using a Mac with whatever OS I wanna boot" because I can (and do) boot all of them when I need them. macOS for video editing, Linux for multiplatform stuff, and Windows for general usage.

Also, I must be very lucky, because I have no problems with my trash-picked 2011 13" MacBook Pro. I fixed the touch pad too, and it works perfectly. It is a fully upgraded model too, so this was a lucky find, considering it survived being in rain too.
lucky indeed. well you must need it for god to have intervened :)

Reactions: Sono

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i'll try buying an original ipad 2 cable to see if that works. The original Ipad 2 cable didn't last very long btw lol

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
ok i'll try buying an original ipad 2 cable to see if that works. The original Ipad 2 cable didn't last very long btw lol

Yeah, Apple's cables don't seem to last long. I connect and disconnect the MagSafe charger like twice or thrice, and the cable looks worse than on my 24yr old lappy's charger, even though I bought the charger like half a year ago :rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte