The Meme Box

ciaomao

Well-Known Dude
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
after not a single yamo and ninja is left ...easily said bruce.

Attachments

• D5CC9F14-89EF-45DD-8638-A810F58FB766.jpeg
    D5CC9F14-89EF-45DD-8638-A810F58FB766.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 48

sloppycrap

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
after not a single yamo and ninja is left ...easily said bruce.
That game is still one of my top 5 of all time. Let's see: Bruce Lee, Shinobi, Silent Hill 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, I think I may have said Samurai Shodown 3 before but I'm not sure. iI'll have to think about #5.

ciaomao

Well-Known Dude
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
That game is still one of my top 5 of all time. Let's see: Bruce Lee, Shinobi, Silent Hill 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, I think I may have said Samurai Shodown 3 before but I'm not sure. iI'll have to think about #5.
yes, the original will be remembered forever! That was the outro of "Return of Fury" from 2019. Right now I'm playing "Bruce Lee II" from 2015. Both parts were released for the C64.

Reactions: sloppycrap

sloppycrap

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
yes, the original will be remembered forever! That was the outro of "Return of Fury" from 2019. Right now I'm playing "Bruce Lee II" from 2015. Both parts were released for the C64.
I've never heard of either of those. Time to go looking...

Thanks!

There's a C64 cartridge out there called "Bruce Lee Trilogy" with all three games. This is a bad picture (my camera turned it all blue) but it looks great in person.

Attachments

• IMG_20220114_190132493.jpg
    IMG_20220114_190132493.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
Last edited by sloppycrap,
Reactions: ciaomao

ciaomao

Well-Known Dude
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I've never heard of either of those. Time to go looking...

Thanks!

There's a C64 cartridge out there called "Bruce Lee Trilogy" with all three games. This is a bad picture (my camera turned it all blue) but it looks great in person.
Yes, and all three games combined take less space than the forwarder I created for them on my switch :) Each game is from a different dev. and also plays a bit different. I really enjoyed the level design of RoF, but II feels more smooth. Time to continue, where you stopped decades ago, right? You are on a mission my friend ;)

Reactions: sloppycrap

sloppycrap

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Yes, and all three games combined take less space than the forwarder I created for them on my switch :) Each game is from a different dev. and also plays a bit different. I really enjoyed the level design of RoF, but II feels more smooth. Time to continue, where you stopped decades ago, right? You are on a mission my friend ;)

Hell yes I'm on a mission. I got my first game over the first time I went in the water. This is going to be fun. Thank you for showing me what I missed!

Reactions: ciaomao

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: if only it could read dvds then you would just need 1 disc