• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,003
  • Replies 3
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP

Psytronik Software released The Last Amazon Trilogy for the C64.
The pack includes not just the enhanced SEUCK games from Alf Yngve, but there's also an extra bonus game called Amazon Tales which was created by Richard Bayliss.
The Last Amazon 1 & 2 have been specially enhanced by Shaun 'Laser Hawk' Coleman and feature special weapon power-ups and various other brand-new in-game enhancements.
This release also features two bonus games:- THE LAST AMAZON - SPECIAL EDITION - a special sideways scrolling remix of the original Last Amazon game which was produced in 2008 by Alf Yngve. The download bundle also includes AMAZON TALES - a more recent sideways-scrolling game from Richard Bayliss featuring music and graphics similar to the LAST AMAZON games.

THE LAST AMAZON TRILOGY FEATURES

Three excellent games + bonus intro sequence by Alf Yngve
In-Game enhancements and power-ups by Shaun Coleman
Amazing soundtracks by Richard Bayliss, Tonka & Zaw Productions
Brand new bitmap loading screens designed by Kenz
Eye-popping artwork by Alf Yngve! Includes bonus C64 game - Amazon Tales by Richard Bayliss!

:arrow:Source:

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I remember trying to draw simpson characters to make a bart - skate - shooter thing with the aliens as enemies and the odd other character popping up! That among many more IP rip offs from my childhood!!!

Good times! Great introduction into programming your own games that I really wish I kept on top of back then!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1