Hacking The Dreaded Ghostbusters DVD

Robotech2079

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone...I've tried using Neogamma R8 b1 with cIOS rev14 to load Ghostbusters on DVD...I keep getting a 1101 Read Error :-(....is there any way I could fix this? Please list which options should be chosen for each of the menu items. Unfortunately, I don't have any USB drives to load from, so I have been trying to use a disc loader instead :-P. Thanks.
rolleyes.gif

Robotech2079

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured it out...used another version of the iso and burned the image at 1x using Imageburn....I already loaded cIOS rev 14 and had Neogamma v8B1 installed, so it worked without a green screen or that annoying disc trick...thanks for your help guys
smile.gif

ANDREWFITZGERALD

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Robotech2079 said:
I figured it out...used another version of the iso and burned the image at 1x using Imageburn....I already loaded cIOS rev 14 and had Neogamma v8B1 installed, so it worked without a green screen or that annoying disc trick...thanks for your help guys
smile.gif

Great That You Got It Working, Cool..... I to have been having difficulties loading some of the newer backup games from disk, do you have any other IOS Files installed besides 38, 53, and 55?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I have clump of sour dough starter that I have had in the fridge for almost a year now, just...