XP
Country
Canada
FB_IMG_1555888638462.jpg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Want a job with zero accountability? A place where you can destroy anything you want with as many paid vacations possible? Don't want to worry about getting fired? Drive a company vehicle as fast as you want with zero regard for public safety? Shoot any live target with full intent to kill and keep the video of your kills forever? Well we've got the perfect job for you! As soon as you get out of high school go on down to your local police department and sign up today! Any asshat need apply! Be Judge, Jury, Executioner, and an expert in any field of knowledge in 6 Month's guaranteed!

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I don't know why but I'm getting serious trap vibes from this even if it may not be one, just experience tells me to watch out:rofl2:

PS: My Ctrl+V is a bit... questionable and may get me a nice warning even though it's censored so won't post for now:P

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
D5r5eweXoAA7h6d.jpg:large

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't know why but I'm getting serious trap vibes from this even if it may not be one, just experience tells me to watch out:rofl2:
Why do y'all don't trust me?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...