I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
SpaceX launched its Falcon Heavy rocket - the company's biggest yet - into space on Tuesday. It's carrying Elon Musk's ownmidnight-cherry red Tesla Roadster out to Mars orbit. Soon after the launch, Musk tweeted out a live feed of the car, and its driver - a dummy named Starman (after the David Bowie song) - with Earth in the background. It's not the only pop culture reference in this car. Right in the middle of the car, on the center screen, are the words "Don't Panic." It's a reference to "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy," the 1979 book that was first in a series by Douglas Adams about an accidental space traveler named Arthur Dent. In the story, the Guide itself has the words "Don't Panic" on its cover. Musk, who first read "The Hitchhiker's Guide" as a teenager, has said that he loves the book. In a 2015 interviewhe said the spaceship from the book was his favorite from science fiction.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Too bad people who know Japanese like me also find English dub awful:P MOST of the time it's REALLY bad, bad acting, bad lip sync, bad translation, LESS PUNS (Japanese dubs are VERY often full of puns, watch One Piece's Enies Lobby arc and there's a pun every 10 sentences at least), on top of it all sounding weird and unnatural... Not saying all English dubs are bad, just that MOST are and if not bad, at least severely inferior to Japanese one.

Some great English dubs for example include Fullmetal Alchemist (original and Brotherhood) where the English dub is better than the original, Full Metal Panic (all but the current one) where the dub is a fair bit better, Soul Eater because Maka's Japanese voice is so goddamn irritating for me and Devil May Cry that had an incredible dub with great acting (although Dante's Japanese voice is EPIC:P)! People don't hate dubs, at least not people who've actually looked into things, it's just that more than 99% of all dubs are inferior one way or another to the original, simple.

PS: My Ctrl+V (sorry for the eye rape:rofl2:):
NSFW-ish:

Last edited by AlanJohn, , Reason: Put the kind-of gross image in a spoiler

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Ree, it got removed
lol, it was a page from a manga where there is literally just someone licking someone else's eyeball hentai-like, pulling it out and putting it back in the socket with their tongue:rofl2:

Oh well:P

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary

Reactions: ThoD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...