Gaming The Conduit Promotional Codes.

Brian117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I'm feeling a tiny bit guilty for doing this, but since this was all over the internet, there is pretty much no point in waiting. If I didn't post this, someone else would have within today or tomorrow.

Although to be honest, I did pre-order The Conduit and got it on the first day of release. Canada apparently did not get the pre-order bonuses, and I was mislead by the EBgames/Gamestop website. Anyways, to the point...

The promotional codes that came as freebies for pre-ordering the Conduit (or getting the Limited Edition in some other way) actually works for normal versions of the game too. Turns out they didn't bother making it exclusive by having it built in to different versions of disks, and the codes were not randomly generated.

1. Go to 'Extras', then 'Promotional Codes'

2. Type in the following:

NewASE11 : This unlocks 'Promo ASE' the customized ASE skin with custom light projection (different eye/pyramid image) and custom detail (blue paint).

SuitMP13 : This unlocks the "Promo Model", which is the Trust/Secret Agent character model that can be used in multiplayer.

Do note that capitalizations do matter.

3. To actually use these, head over back to 'Extras', then 'Cheats'.

From here, you can toggle whether or not you want to have the 'Promo ASE' and 'Promo Model' available.

The 'Promo Drone' is not out yet, as this is the bonus for Europe/Australia. Wait until after July 10 for this skin to come out, assuming it too does not have randomly generated codes or is put exclusively in different versions of the disk.

Enjoy the (well-needed) extra character model for multiplayer, and possibly the custom ASE if you like the colour blue.

http://forums.gametrailers.com/thread/the-...l-codes-/850767

Brian117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome, thanks much!

Hope to add it tomorrow.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum