thaddius' Console Roast 2014 Edition - Results! Woo!

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by thaddius, Jun 13, 2014.

1. thaddius
    OP

thaddius Charmander is not pleased.

May 5, 2008
    Canada
    Welcome back to thaddius’ Console Roast 2014 Edition. For those of you who are not aware this is a poll where you, the GBATemp user, get to vote on what GBATemp thinks is the worst console ever is.

Recap:
    Just wow, guys. This was the closest round we've ever had. After a lot of bitching and whining and arguing and commiserating you finally chose the console you enjoy the least. And the winner of thaddius' inaugural Console Roast by a mere 14 votes is:
    [​IMG]
    The Phillips CD-i! Congratulations Phillips and, more importantly, GBATemp! The CD-i is the worst video game system ever made as voted by y'all.

In the comments of this week's poll it was nothing but, "What's wrong with you guys?" posts. While some people did stop by to explain why they would vote for the CD-i to the rabble the R-Zone supporters were disproportionately represented in the thread.

Say congrats to your new god, Tempers:
    [​IMG]
    Such a beauty. You often hear that this thing get's mistaken for a regular old VCR at garage sales and thrift stores. Good times.

Final Standings:
    [​IMG]

Outro:
    Well that's it, folks.

I just wanted to thank everyone who participated this time around. And I'd also like to thank Foxi4 and T-hug for their help in putting this poll on the front page.

I hope you guys had as much fun participating as I did running this poll.

Let the bitch-fest begin! :P

EZ-Megaman, chavosaur and Gahars like this.
  2. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey
    [​IMG]

This really bombs some dodongos.

3. Arras

Arras GBAtemp Guru

Sep 14, 2010
    Netherlands
    While I wasn't there for the actual voting IMO the R-Zone was significantly worse but eh. The CDi probably only got so many votes because mah boi.

4. TyBlood13

TyBlood13 Weeaboo Trash

Jul 1, 2012
    United States
    Kentucky
    I, like many others, blame the Zelda CDi games and Hotel Mario

chavosaur likes this.
  5. DJPlace

DJPlace P!ssed OFF Pyscho of GBA!!

Apr 16, 2008
    United States
    i'm glad this piece of crap won it!! stick on your stick and get smore's on!! it's time for a CD-I ROAST!!